Fruity Freight Fiesta

Hi , i complete event but i dont get reward on website. Can u help this state ?( i solved this problem)

ETS2_Fruit_Event.png

Edited by kocalparslan97
i solved this problem( Choose tab>job create>event job)

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

It's a funny Event, and for those, who are still searching the cargo, this is where I found them: on the Multiplayer, in the normal Freight-Market, not the external Freight Market. I think that's the little Remember from the Dev's: you know, we have this too, not only the external Freight Market 😉.

Anyway, the Blog says at least 5 deliveries. I did those, but don't see any Achievment poping up. Where did i get these?

#TMPFruityFreightFiesta ✌️

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------