Your Favorite Vehicle (Scania or Volvo)

Your Favorite Vehicle (Scania or Volvo)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Vehicle (Scania or Volvo)

• Scania
    • Volvo

SCANIA

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Hello,

I am one of those who pursue modern design.
So while I love both the Scania and the Volvo, I'll choose the Scania Because of the nice LCD cluster on Scania dashboard.

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Scania of course!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Might be Volvo with a slight difference. I like Volvo more as it is safer and about it’s comfort inside the cabin. Still, I use them both as I like them all.

Both Swedish, from the same country. Doesn’t really matter for me.

I think the win is for Sweden anyways.:HaulieExcited:

• 2 weeks later...

In the game scania is better, but if you are talking about in real life then definitely the Volvo is the best as it's engine, power ,interior and its design because I have seen the both of trucks in real life.

• HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Having just spent 350k on a Scania S, I really don't know. The Volvo I have yet to buy cause of the older interior. I am a sucker for the modern trucks. But when I get the money together, I'm buying a Volvo, and then I'll really know. But I'll say one thing that Scania is FAST. Just wish I had the Mighty Griffin pack because that grille is kind of ugly and I get why almost everyone paint matches it. The Volvo grille seems less ugly. It's why my Scania is gray, so the grille looks color-matched. Have to wait on that sale.