Is the new road C-D staying forever???

2WPS

Title??? If it is going to stay forever, I am never joining back again. I dont know who "HIGHLY INTELIGENT ADMIN" decided to revamp the hole C-D road. I dont know if they realise this but they just killed the hole magic in their game. Do you know why tuckersmp is popular. Because of the road and the dumb players crashing into each other. This made the game fun not the dumb highway that is now. I hope it is only for aprils fools and not forever because if it is I am never joining again. 

The Calais Duisburg road could not have existed for a long time, consider this a new stage in the development of TMP, already now I see that people are starting to drive from a new service station and deliberately get stuck in traffic to Calais. Even if the administration removes this traffic jam, the community will find a new road of fools and 80% of the player will exist there. This is a completely normal stage of development, which I am interested in watching.

5 minutes ago, 2WPS said:

Title??? If it is going to stay forever, I am never joining back again. I dont know who "HIGHLY INTELIGENT ADMIN" decided to revamp the hole C-D road. I dont know if they realise this but they just killed the hole magic in their game. Do you know why tuckersmp is popular. Because of the road and the dumb players crashing into each other. This made the game fun not the dumb highway that is now. I hope it is only for aprils fools and not forever because if it is I am never joining again. 

No body knows for now looks permanent time will tell what happened in the future.

1 hour ago, 2WPS said:

I dont know if they realise this but they just killed the hole magic in their game.

I do not understand, somebody made hole in your magick?:thinking:

1 hour ago, 2WPS said:

Do you know why tuckersmp is popular. Because of the road and the dumb players crashing into each other. This made the game fun not the dumb highway that is now.

The prophet has spoken words of truth. :LUL:

To be honest, I know almost everyone was there for the high amount of players in a small radius but I like this change - it brings a new addition that hasn't been seen before and a new experience for all of us.

There is still a big traffic jam every time at the intersection before turning onto the freeway to Duisburg from Calais but other than that, most of it is solved while the fun is still there - at least for me!

The new C-D brings new experiences, which I don't think is a bad thing. Let's look forward to what happens next

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

It just change to the old version.

I want to thank all the add-on team for this experience. I was always wondering how the C-D road would be if it was a highway. With this, I had chance to experience.

Like it or not, add-on team did a great job and we have to appreciate them. :HaulieExcited:

Sincerely,

Kaan.

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

And to all game and report moderators, I call out: take cover!

Time to develop a new exclusive vehicle for moderators: The HeliCOPter!! So they don't risk having their cars/trucks destroyed by reckless players while kicking and banning them 🤣

EDIT: Sorry for the OFFTOPIC and just to make things clear, it was a joke. I do know that moderators can use free cam, which is mostly the same as using a helicopter.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived