Do you have a driving license ? (any type) Does it improves your gaming experience ?

victorleung070

Do you have a driving license (any type)   

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a driving license (any type)

• Yes
    • No

This isn't directly related to the topic, but ETS2/ ATS changed my idea of trucks in real world traffic.

Before I played ETS2/ ATS, trucks were a big and slow annoyance in traffic most of the time. Always in the way, blocking lanes, stopping/ parking in most outrageous places... you get the idea.

After some weeks of playing the simulator, I developed a fascination and respect for the craft.

It's not an easy job being under constant time pressure and having a lousy income.

Nowadays,  there is no truck passing me unnoticed. I usually scan for model, engine performance, overall appearance, extras and paintjob. And watching the professionals maneuvering their beasts around tight corners is simply adorable.

Cheers to the craft! 

I have a driver's license. I think my driving skills are a little improved. Hahaha, I've been flying in the vehicle. I'll keep my attention focused

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Yes, I do. And i dont know if it actually helps since Im still learning some of the signs and rules in europe...like no right turns on a red.

I get more frustrated I think because I am not used to the wreckless and selfish driving I see within TMP, though I have slowly adjusted to dealing with the...lack of skill shall we say?

Yes it does improve the experience. You know the traffic rules better than before and especially with a steering wheel the game is more fun to play in my opinion.

I have a class A commercial license. I enjoy the realism of the game. The developers, and modders, have put in a lot of work to making an outstanding truck driving simulator. Giving me a chance, as a professional truck driver, to experience driving through countries I'll probably never see, in trucks I'll probably never get to drive otherwise. That's the appeal for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a license yet but right now I'm in driving school preparing for the exam ?

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived