What do you think about Truck job Dispatcher?

.Pedro.

Great update and really very practical.. ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

1 hour ago, .Pedro. said:

It doesn't suit you to change the subject (or topic) Thanks

..and it doesn't make sense to open up multiple topics about one single thing. ;WeSmart;

But however, I'm not that much hyped by the new update, job scheduling and synchronising of contracts, I'm familiar with all of that, cause I've been using Virtual speditor, Truckie, whatever else to set my own custom jobs and to match them with my friends.

So, only time will show us how succesful that new TMP feature might become.

Keep on trucking! :mlg_doge:

Hey!

I think it's a great addition to TruckersMP, considering loads of players have wished for something like this, including myself. I can definitely see it being a very handy feature in the future, especially for bigger convoys, where you want to take the same cargo together. No need for third-party applications anymore. 

Regards,

Inklink

TruckersMP GM + CML

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

On 9/15/2021 at 8:40 PM, José Borja said:

Do you know if I can use it with world of trucks?

You can not create jobs for World Of Trucks as they are created online and on their (World Of Trucks-)services. You can therefore only create custom quick jobs and (soon) jobs for your very own trailer. 

~ maksch

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

I haven't tried it yet. But I'm looking forward to trying it. But I will most likely stay with Virtual Speditor for some time still. Since I mostly drive with a ownable trailer, and TMPs new amazing system doesn't support that yet. But when it does I'll probably be using it all the time.

spacer.png | spacer.png

This is a good feature

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived