Rec or No Rec?

~ Xris Aurora ~

Hey!

I'm sure you already know what my response to this is :D. Whilst I am not recording the entire session when driving, I make clips when something happens. That way I only need to cut it down and then use it.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dajokr said:

I never used to, but got tired of reporting in game and nothing happening.

I've made the same experience. Tried the in-game report system several times, but everytime my report timed out due to it not being processed in time.

Since then I solely use the website report system, which works flawless until present.

I am recording my gameplay mostly for my own safety. When I get falsely banned, I can prove my innocence. But I also use it to report others whenever needed 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

No Rec, because I am not a snitch and I don't get my feelings hurt over a virtual truck that can be easily repaired. I have better things to do than roleplay as an Orwell telescreen everytime I just want to drive casually: who cares if someone runs into me? I reload the save I made where it was stopped and go on my way again.

I won't argue with anyone about this, so don't try to start a ruffle.

I am Pro Record. I could also be streaming at the same time. It's a good thing to record your game when you can. Think of it like a dash cam in your car in real life. They both serve the same purpose. 

Personally I think it's always a good idea to be recording in some kinda way when driving online. I myself uses Instant Replay in GeForce Experience. As some has mentioned you can easily end up with tons of GB with footage you'll never use. So being able to just hit a hotkey whenever something happens is what I prefer.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Hi Truckers!!! I also record, but not the entire route, I only do short replays (I use Nvidia GeForce Experience) when I meet some "naughty" driver, although before sending the report I try to verify whether this is an intentional action. I must admit that the servers have been quieter for a long time and running the program is not a necessity. Some time ago, a recording program was much more needed.

Best regards

[C-S] Marek1986

spacer.png

I try to always record when I'm driving. In case you encounter someone who's breaking rules etc. Sometimes I clip funny moments too. I record with the Trucky overlay, so it's not always recording, but when I crash or hit a button it records the previous minute and the upcoming minute. It's enough for me to report someone, and doesn't ruin my disk space entirely. Sadly, Trucky's recording feature works whenever it feels like it, so I might change in the future as sometimes it misses it. (Quite often)

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

On 7/30/2021 at 9:47 AM, Gullbrann said:

Heya! ?

I'm using an app named "Medal.tv" for all of my trips arround on multiplayer, in case theres happening something.

The app lets me hit a button, and it will record the last 1-5 minutes. ?

Kind Regards:

Gullbrann ?

Yeah this is the best option, you can take a clip whenever you want and then edit them, it's really easy.

Kind Regards,
Santi.

TruckersMP - Event Team
santtti. 

Of course i always save the game.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Nope.

Only two instances I've recorded footage in the game is one where I was demonstrating a bug, and another time when I just felt like recording a journey to show someone the game. I never have, nor will I ever record a session for the purpose of dealing with trolls.

Archived