Car is trash now

Fate Karna

Sorry to say that but the Car is so trash now... i wanna get back the 1.38 physics for car... or at least that you can turn your wheel like in the 1.38... now i need to take curves slower than trucks with a car?!?!?!?? not thanks... will wait till this changed back to normal... if not... have a great day truckersmp team... i think you will not see me again in the Multiplayer.

But come on, don't say that, plus this is a truck simulator, not a car. Then the car is an additional thing that they put in to entertain us, moreover, I don't change anything between that of the 1.38 to that of the 1.39. Obviously, they are opinions and everyone is free to express their own ?

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!

I agree with everyone else. This is a trucking simulator not a car sim. The car is just an added feature. Besides TruckersMP is made up of volunteers who aren't affiliated with SCS so what they have done already is frankly quite stunning. If the car is acting a little more weird after the update, then just report the bug instead of making a not so nice forum post.

It's hilarious to see all the people who want realism in this simulator game hating on a car.

Because roads filled with only trucks is true immersion, of course. And cars are unrealistic. ?

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

5 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

"Trucking simulator game" but don't you see in 1.39 truck physics is bugged too ? Look at this:

Try to make a turn with trailer when it's raining. Truck go straight, no turning at all. You need to go really slow like on ice. 

Is it realistic physics ? It need to be fixed asap

Looked at it.

The only thing that seems to be wrong and should be fixed ASAP is the players driving behavior.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:14 PM, StateCA (NL) said:

It's hilarious to see all the people who want realism in this simulator game hating on a car.

Because roads filled with only trucks is true immersion, of course. And cars are unrealistic. ?

well in real world cars aint driven by 10 year old kids that have no knowledge of how to drive a car. and use it as a arcade game

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.

The car was added so you can drive and roam around. If you drive the skoda normally then you won’t have issues, but if you race around and turn around corners you will lose control. The skoda has truck physics as well.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

On 12/9/2020 at 8:05 PM, Beregor said:

well in real world cars aint driven by 10 year old kids that have no knowledge of how to drive a car. and use it as a arcade game

And 10 year old kids do drive trucks in the real world? You can only play this game if you have a confirmed driver's license.. or..?

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I hope that the official can repair the problem of Skoda's silence as soon as possible, because it is really bad to hear the car engine. And it happened on other vehicles

4 hours ago, Zonda R said:

Umarım görevli, Skoda'nın sessizlik sorununu bir an önce onarabilir, çünkü arabanın motorunu duymak gerçekten kötü. Ve diğer araçlarda oldu

Hello @Zonda R
He doesn't care much about engine sound, and I think the most important thing for those vehicles is :)

Kind Regards,
Suskun

On 09.12.2020 at 23:51, Beenz. said:

Araba eklendi, böylece araba kullanabilir ve etrafta dolaşabilirsiniz. Skoda'yı normal bir şekilde kullanırsanız, sorun yaşamazsınız, ancak etrafta yarışırsanız ve virajları dönerseniz kontrolü kaybedersiniz. Skoda'da kamyon fiziği de var.

The car was added, there's nothing wrong with the corner control, I think the brake system malfunctioned, :D

Kind Regards,
Suskun

Archived