enex SLOVENIA

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About enex SLOVENIA

Profile Information

• Interests
    Punk rock music, biking, playing guitar, playing sim games like arma 3, ETS..
  • EU Garage Location
    Not set
  • Known languages
    EN

Recent Profile Visitors

1785 profile views

enex SLOVENIA's Achievements

1. Would it not be more sensible decision to investigate before you remove it? I would understand if command needs to be disabled in order to investigate issues but that does not seem the case. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  2. uh oh awesome update. Thank you.
  3. Agreed that collision is vital aspect of the game. Its what gives it weight. There will always be some level of corruption present in any system, but removing collision this way is not a way to go.
  4. High ping is not punishable offence. I wasn't talking about automated system, but about specific offence like crashing into a person that lags in and out despite safety distance. So how does that even happen if you carry out safety distance? Well it happens when lagging causes traffic collision up ahead and we don't have time to stop or avoid (with safety distance) or when we are overtaking and he slips into our lane and because he is lagging that is not necessary traffic offense.
  5. Frequently in highly populated areas high ping occurs at connecting on the server and system disconnects you. What you do is drive in offline mode to a less congested area and restart that lets you get load into the game (server).
  6. Thanks for continued support developers.
  7. did you try running vannila game at least once before going into MP after 1.36 downgrade?
  8. Continued development and community engagement is really great. The number is just proof of that. Real operation was amazing last weekend!
  9. Where do we discus the event when it closes and where do we post pictures and vids?
  10. Got any idea where will be your starting point and what route you will take? I might just randomly cruise around designated area but maybe you or someone else have better route plan.
  11. For sure you can. -Remember to pull over and give driver license to Police that pulls you over. How you do that? You type *Hands over Driver licence* : D -Give way to Police/Firefighters by moving to the side of the road -Respect and comply with Police traffic control I hope people record things and take screenshots of operations if I might miss some of them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.