RavenSilva

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About RavenSilva

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

RavenSilva's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. This is my first picture to appear in the World of Trucks Editor's Picks section. At the time I didn't really find it that interesting, it was raining and a bit dark, but I still uploaded it. To my surprise, it got picked and was shown on the main page. Might not be a big deal for many, but I was really happy about it. Haven't really taken that many photos any more besides some random ones that look boring.
  2. I've always been a loner. Sure, it is fun to join others on their deliveries, and be a part of convoys. But I find playing alone better, at least for myself, I only have to worry about myself and other players that might approach, I can listen to some music and have a relaxing experience. I'm also not the fastest driver and as someone that enjoys immersion and realism I tend to follow the rules of the road very strictly, which some other users don't. So I'd either be left behind, or they'd get pissed off waiting for me to get to them.
  3. So, the weight stations are just for extra immersion? They don't really do anything? I'd love to see them actually have a functionality, but that makes me wonder what would happen if you had a load over 80,000 lbs. Do you get fined, or do you have to find another route that allows such weigh?
  4. I'd love to get all the achievements, I usually go for platinum on PlayStation games that I love. But the thing with Steam is that all the achievements are together, on PlayStation the DLC trophies are separate, and I don't own West Balkans, so that's another bunch of achievements that I will have to get later on whenever I feel like buying the DLC.
  5. I expected to see a Volvo in there. I've always learned from guides that Volvo trucks are some of the best in ETS2, not sure about ATS though. And, as someone that has only driven Volvo's, I'm not sure how it'd even be to drive a Scania, Renault or Mercedes. I've put hundreds of hours into the game simply driving Volvo trucks. But I guess I did drive other trucks when I started by doing Quick Jobs, but it's been a long time. Thanks for the guide, though, will be spending some money on a few new trucks!
  6. I hadn't really thought about increasing the scaling to 400% and other graphical settings when taking photos, it kind of makes sense and I wish there was an easier option when you turn on photo-mode, like some console games do nowadays by enabling ray-tracing and increasing texture quality. Thanks a lot for this guide!
  7. Thanks a lot for this guide. I have hundreds of hours in the game, and I still mess up badly with trailers and big loads. Especially at turns, sometimes even with wider turns I end up either hitting an AI car, or some signs/lamp-posts. But those drawings actually help!
  8. I had no idea there was a way to have skilled parking for B-Doubles. I just thought the developers made it easy without any option for skilled because it can be extremely hard, but I'll be damned if I don't learn and actually manage to park at least once! Thanks for this guide!
  9. Thanks for this guide. Haven't had the opportunity to be a part of a convoy yet, and I was afraid to even attempt to. But your guide kind of makes things look easier.
  10. I've put hundreds of hours into ETS2 and I just found out it has a console. Thanks for these commands, this'll be very useful.
  11. All I want from future updates is better Anti-Aliasing. The flickering even at max graphics hurts my eyes. I hope that's included in 1.50, since they mentioned graphical improvements.
  12. I can't wait for them to add New York. But it's probably going to be a few years before they reach the east coast.
  13. I haven't had the patience to play ATS on TruckersMP yet, a lot of us just prefer ETS2 because that's what we're used to, and it came out first.
  14. Are you looking to make ETS2 videos? You could just do a quick google search for some guides, there are plenty. But I'd suggest using OBS, it is a free open-source screen recording software that a lot of people use nowadays. To edit, you have a lot of options, from paid software like Adobe Premiere Pro to free programs like OpenShot or Clipchamp. If that's not what you meant, and you're looking for some YouTubers that could teach you more about ETS2, then another quick search on YouTube for "ETS2 Guides" will give you hundreds of videos that can help.
  15. Gaming Chair Drink milk from a shoe or eat cereal with water?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.