Scania
  • American Garage Location
    California: Fresno
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Aberdeen

Recent Profile Visitors

6527 profile views

Iceman Raikkonen's Achievements

1. Got to love truckers who feel as though they need to use their exhaust brakes in town, at night. Especially when there are signs to remind them not to do that...

2. The ID is a unique number assigned to each player, which you will need to find to do this. To find this for a particular player you need to bring up the spawn log, which shows all trucks which have appeared on your game within the game session. The default place for this is under Documents>ETS2MP>logs. Find the spawn log with the date the incident occured on and open it. If you know the name of the player and the in-game server ID number (NOT to be confused with the Truckers.MP ID) do a control-f and type said name or number into there to bring up the correct player. Look to the right of the name or number and find the Truckers.MP ID number, which is the one you need to fill out the report.
  3. The issue surrounding EU#2 seems to be solved, can connect again.

1. Iceman Raikkonen

Iceman Raikkonen

Looks like they tried the old shut down restart trick then.

2. Digital

Digital

Yes EU2 was just restarted. Let us know if there are further issues!

4. Everyone currently has that issue. Assuming the issue is server side. However, EU#1 or EU#3 both still work, so I suggest to try them instead.
  5. Something strange is going on today. Three fatal errors in quick succession. Playing ETS2Mp on EU#2. Did same thing yesterday with no problems whatsoever.

1. Beefy32659_YT

Beefy32659_YT

Report it as a bug. They'll sort it out for you. :) 

6. And the troll dropping onto trucks at Rotterdam has been banned for three months. Thank you admins!

7. Really bad trolls at Rotterdam, EP on EU#2 currently. One guy is jumping from the top of the speed camera at Rotterdam and dropping onto trucks driving on the road. Heaps of blockers as well.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. MrHarv98

MrHarv98

Publishing video for the same Iceman R.

3. Iceman Raikkonen
    4. heyhococo

heyhococo

Normally I'd be there just parked up doing recordings but I'm busy outside of MP atm :(

8. Who do I contact if I have a complaint in regards to misconduct of an in-game administrator?

1. Kibatsume

Kibatsume

You'll have to contact a Project Manager :) 

2. Iceman Raikkonen

Iceman Raikkonen

Yeah, I sort of thought so. Just double checking, thanks!

3. Kibatsume

Kibatsume

No problem 

9. Nice to see another update! Hope there will be some fixes for the speedlimiter overlapping interstates in the next version.
  10. Does anyone know how to enable freecam in ATS?

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. heyhococo

heyhococo

Also change uset g_console from 0 to 1

3. Glanshon

Glanshon

g_console isn't needed for free cam. Only for teleportation in single player.

4. FirestarteR93

FirestarteR93

^it is needed, cuz you use the same thing (except the F9 thing which is disabled in MP)

11. Is there any chance someone could set up a list of all radio stations that are affiliated with ETS2MP and add get them added to the guides thread? I'd do it if I knew them all.

1. jacoblovekw

jacoblovekw

www.truckers.fm only one you need to know

12. Now the sky is speeding through 48 periods, lol

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Iceman Raikkonen

Iceman Raikkonen

peaked at 2870 before the sky started bugging, then some left.

3. Takumi Fujiwara 86

Takumi Fujiwara 86

bugged time is fun time

4. Clashin_Jon
  13. Would love to see EU#1 peak out tonight with over 3000 players!

14. Never seen so many trucks without lights on at night

15. Surprise, surprise.... all apart from one have been banned before, lol. I wonder why all those logs were deleted in the first place. Is this something that happens with others. My logs are still there from when I first started playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.