Official Convoy - Sunday 28 June 2020

Greetings!

We’re now quickly approaching the end of June, which means it's time for our monthly convoy!

This will be our FIRST Official Convoy on 1.37, and we look forward to you welcoming you along for the ride. On this occasion, we’ve decided to take you on a journey on the roads of Scandinavia DLC discovering the beautiful winding roads and taking in some of the best breathtaking scenery!

POSTER

Join us on Sunday 28th June 2020 at 17:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones).

Starting our journey in Copenhagen, then taking some very scenic routes heading north towards, Vaxjo, Jonkoping & Orebro before reaching the destination which is Oslo. We will be discovering some of the best country routes through the middle of Scandinavia!

The convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. It may be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

Please feel welcome to comment or ask questions on our forum topic!

Route

ROUTE

Departure: Copenhagen.

Destination: Oslo.

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: Scandinavia | Server: Official Convoy

Wishing you happy and safe trucking, and we hope to see you there!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 5
  • HaulieLove 5

What a great news :wub:

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

3 hours ago, puszek12366 said:

Który będzie to serwer  ten  1??

Look post at the top:

11 hours ago, Matt #CarLadMatt said:

Server: Official Convoy

1 hour ago, RU_ Maks said:

Good afternoon, will there be discounts until the 28th on DLC ?

Unofficially, Steam sales will start on June 25. Source: PC Gamer, https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-sale-dates/

Hangi şirketten başlayacağımız belirtilmemiş. Hangi şirketten başlayacağımızı ve hangi şirkette bitireceğimizi belirtiniz lütfen. ?

4 minutes ago, varunvg85 said:

Hi,

what type of trailers are we expected to use

Hide contents

From the rules page for this event, linked in the first post.

"Trailers - Unless explicitly stated otherwise, a trailer is required to participate in our convoy's.

For Euro Truck Simulator 2; you should not exceed two (2) trailers

For American Truck Simulator; you should not exceed three (3) trailers

If your trailer is too heavy and causing gaps in the convoy, you may have to pull over or teleport to the Services."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kelutra103 said:

Merhaba, katıldığım ilk konvoyum bu. Kuralları okudum ama bir sorum var: Modlar ne olacak? Bunları kaldırmalı mıyım (örneğin ProMod'lar)?

No. Only Scandinavia DLC will be used without using any mods. When the date comes, it will be enough to enter the server that opens.

5 hours ago, fabricator77 said:

From the rules page for this event, linked in the first post.

"Trailers - Unless explicitly stated otherwise, a trailer is required to participate in our convoy's.

For Euro Truck Simulator 2; you should not exceed two (2) trailers

For American Truck Simulator; you should not exceed three (3) trailers

If your trailer is too heavy and causing gaps in the convoy, you may have to pull over or teleport to the Services."

By 2 trailers does it mean up to a double trailer?

1 hour ago, medokn said:

By 2 trailers does it mean up to a double trailer?

Yes double trailer count as 2 so you still can use them.

6 hours ago, Kelutra103 said:

Hello, this is my very first convoy that I participate. I've read the rules, but I have one question: What about mods? Should I remove them (for example ProMods)?

You dont need to remove the promods or anything else , multiplayer got local mods disabled by default so you will be good to join on the event server.

10 hours ago, KARL 89 FR said:

for the adjustment of the gps you advise me to put it in fast course or avoid the highways for the event

I would suggest since its trought the country roads , to set as secundary road or country road.

• Like 1