Admins please read

Hey_Wtf

Suggestion

Where you chat in ets2 like banned,kick,warning,can you make your font colour yellow instead of red

WHY? Because yellow on black is easier to read especially when consentrating on driving

I have a 29 inch lcd with 980 gforce and i cant see red on black as clear as it would be as yellow

and can you make your fonts bigger as when your driving and watching road it will  be easier to read

I hope you understand

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I hope that is better,I do not know how to do screen shots

This'll end up being rejected probably, but I'm just going to throw this out here. The public announcements of when every single user gets banned or kicked is distracting enough as it is, I think making it yellow or making the font larger would make it even more distracting (if that's even possible).

nz3d07.jpg

A personal choice in options for color, font size be better  ;)  then I can finally put it to font size 1 black :ph34r:

I'd prefer having an extra optional choice in turning just that off completely, honestly I don't need to know when someone is kicked or banned (nor does anyone else really). Think about it, do you see such a thing happen in any other online game? Of course you don't. Ask yourself why? The only way it's possible is by disabling the entire chat system and I don't want to do that as I do talk to other users in game. 

nz3d07.jpg

Yeah, it would probably add a nice touch to the game for those who honestly don't mind them (insane) but seriously there needs to be a button that specifically disables just those types of messages. As I actually use the ingame chat to talk to others I have to suffer being spammed (it is spam) at times either while I'm having a conversation or if I'm driving and I'm mostly driving so it's very distracting as it's bright red which immediately grabs your attention from paying attention to what's in front of you. 

nz3d07.jpg

I'd prefer having an extra optional choice in turning just that off completely, honestly I don't need to know when someone is kicked or banned (nor does anyone else really). Think about it, do you see such a thing happen in any other online game? Of course you don't. Ask yourself why? The only way it's possible is by disabling the entire chat system and I don't want to do that as I do talk to other users in game. 

I see your point but if there was any news the admin wants all to hear,perhaps,the guys who have it turned off cannot see 

i think an option in settings wich colour would be nice (not sure if thats possible)

but i would like bans and kicks in a diffrent less obviouse colour(maybe 2 sliders/ options for both sorts of texts? )

Yes, I've seen that in other online games. It's actually not that unusual. Now, whether it is necessary is a totally different question.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Yes, I've seen that in other online games. It's actually not that unusual. Now, whether it is necessary is a totally different question.

The ones I've been on over the years with 100,000+ players or even lower (under 2000) etc. I've never saw such a system publicly announce when every user had a punishment dealt to them. But then neither me or you know what games we've both experienced so, yeah fair play. 

nz3d07.jpg