New Macbook?

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Has anyone heard that the new Macbook will just have 1 USB C socket which can be used for everything such as charging your laptop.

So basically you can't plug i a memory stick or anything whilst it's charging

So what do people think of this?

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/9/8174219/apple-macbook-usb-type-c-connector

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Probably the most stupidest thing I've seen yet. Yes it's thing, yes it's new, but ffs it's not revolutionary. It has 1 port which means I as an owner have to pay millions of euros (lol) to be able to use a damn mouse and a USB at the same time. It also doesn't have a fan, NOT A FAN, you want my computer to melt as soon as I start up something like Twitch because it can't cool down properly? This is defenitly worth 10k and ^..

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

The worst thing Apple has ever done looking at laptops  -_-

Na it was originally making the company  :lol:

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

I will never use a Macbook. If any work gives me one, then yes, I'll use it. But I'm never paying for one.

Apple just want money, doesn't care what the customer thinks. I'm not a Microsoft/Google fanboy but I will use either of the two always, unless a new competitior comes in, with a good piece of kit.

My guess is that 97% of people in my school have an iPhone. I'll ask some why. Won't be surprised if they say "Because it's Apple". Specs > Brand for me.

I love my mid 2014 Macbook Air and as an Apple fanboy, I'm very dissapointed that the new Macbook will only have 1 port... Ofcourse, if you want to save space and make it all thinner, you can't have it all. But I think that this is a bad move from Apple.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

there are if i recall what they call "hubs" where you can connect more then 1 usb.....i use one of these even i have 6 usb ports on my pc

Not a bad looking laptop, would I buy it? No. But to all you people saying you can't have more than 1 USB plugged in, have yoy ever heard of a USB hub? Also, I'm sure there will be some splitter..

Knowing apple they will make there own special one like they did with the iphone chargers e.g. you can't use fake chargers.

and then they'll probably charge alot of money for it

It looks like an amazing piece of kit, but the omission of a thunderbolt port makes it practically a no-go for me, I have too many of those adaptors to ditch them just because "ooh USB C connector!", and then there's the issue of only 1 of those, the power/hdmi/usb(1 of each) adaptor with type c is supposedly priced at 79.99 USD.

For now I'll stick to my rMBP and will, if I'm buying a new one, go for one of those instead.

• 3 months later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived