TruckersMP support meets Twitter

Prime

Honestly, I don't use Twitter too much as a way of communicating with people, i use it only sometimes if i want to find out more information than i found on any site, or when on Twitter is the option to participate in some giveway for additional DLC, this platform is definitely less popular and used in my country than Facebook. But i think that this is a great idea with add something like that , it will certainly improve the support function to some extent and increase the help for the ordinary players

sweet! :mlg_doge:

• Like 1

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

Great idea TruckersMP, nice to see another attempt to support the communities needs. All the best. :)

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png