VIP-status

iReacheR

Another thing is that SCS doens't allow modders to earn money from whatever they produce. Donations for server upkeep are fine, but subscriptions are a constant source of income which isn't allowed by SCS. (afaik)

How do you know is there agreement and we can ask SCS to use it

I'd rather have unlimited AFK time for free, or at least an increased AFK time. Right now it's often way too short, so I wouldn't really like it if something like that (what everyone would like probably) would become a paid option.

I don't really care about the other features, if people want to pay for that, then sure. Also like others said, the question remains if this actually ok to do. You are essentially making money off a game someone else made. Sure, you changed some things to make it work, but it's still SCS's game.

I probably won't pay for VIP anyways, since I rather pay for a full game than for just a modification. :P

• 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.