Hallows Haul 28th October 2018

Digital

i think that it should include dark color like halloween style , Maybe it can be Dragon paint job , for players that haven't got halloween paint job 

İn ATS There is not any event before like this, so that I am sure that most of player will be there and

get your truck and trailer and keep your position ;) 

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

If I could participate with you for your halloween event and if I would be delighted.

I introduced myself that I am deaf and I spoke in French but someone who can help the means of communication in writing on the cat for example ...

Problem I created the trailer she could not do the halloween paint damage except the truck yes.

I'm waiting for the answer as soon as possible just before the halloween convoy!

thank you in advance

Si je pourrais participer avec vous pour votre événement Halloween et si je le serais ravi. 

Je me présentais que je suis sourd et je parlais en français mais quelqu'un qui puisse aider le moyen de communication par écrit sur le chat par exemple... 

Problème que j'ai crée la remorque qu'elle ne pourrait pas faire la peinture Halloween dommage sauf le camion oui. 

J'attends la réponse plus vite que possible juste avant le convoi d'Halloween ! 

Merci d'avance