Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hallows Haul 28th October 2018

Digital

Are you feeling brave, truckers?

This weekend TruckersMP will be heading on an adventure through the cold night, bracing for whatever may lurk in the trees surrounding the roads of Oregon.

To celebrate Halloween this year, we would like to introduce...

POSTER

This convoy will take place on Sunday 28th October 2018 at 18:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones) Note: Daylight Saving Time takes place on this date, please refer to the timezone link to ensure you don't miss out.

To take part, simply meetup in Medford, Oregon, with a truck and trailer, as shown below:

MAP

Should the primary meetup be too busy, you're welcome to wait in the city.

The convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. It may be longer if you leave at the back half of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

But wait, what's the route?!

Nobody knows! Look out for our Event Team and follow their directions, they will show you the way... You don't want to get lost alone, do you?

Join us, if you dare!

Additional Event Info: Twitch Stream | Event Rules | DLC: Oregon | Server: Hallows Haul

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 4
  • True Story 1

Thank you Digital and the Event Team for this event. I will be sure to attend as this event sounds like a great way to celebrate Halloween with the TMP family. :RIP:

18 hours ago, Brandon8506 said:

i really want to come but i don't want to spend 12 bucks on the Oregon dlc lol

I think you should try Swagbucks out or some other site like that and you can get free steam wallet codes. I got ETS2 with all map DLCs and ATS with all map DLCs with GPT sites. It does take effort to save up for the rewards but it's nice.