Mestre das Cacetadas

Do you guys record your drivings?

6 hours ago, Rootyyy said:

I'm still looking for the right software to record my gameplay, however if I could, I would. Don't have Windows 10, or I'd use the Xbox one that records the last x seconds.....

I strongly recommend using overwolf with the replayhud plugin.

It has 0 fps impact (and I drive using a very low spec laptop. I drive with every setting at minimum and lower resolution, and I have no fps loss by running this).

The best part? it continuously buffers  the last x seconds, where x is a value you set in the settings menu. Had a incident? just hit the key and the video is saved. It's very well compressed using only 19 mb per minute on average, but the quality is good.

I recorded at only 30 fps and the game hogs cpu and gpu so the video looks a bit choppy, but in-game I had steady good fps.

Here's a samples from one of my reports:

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Yes if you ask. So videos are good evidence for ban. ;)

Portuguese: No meu caso, sim eu gravo! Sim é bom gravar, até porque a gravação é a melhor prova para reportar um Player que fez algo de errado.

Atenciosamente,

Santos

English: In my case, yes I record! Yes it is good to record, because the recording is the best test to report a Player that did something wrong.

Regards,

Santos.

ı wasnt but after yesterday ı started because thousands of trolls hits me and they are not banned still but ıf ı make a little mistake ı am getting banned so ı'll record after this

^^ A little mistake, 3 bans in less than a month?. 2x"Reckless driving and ramming" and 1x"Car with trailer". Did you read the rules? Recording your trips won't save you from being banned if you keep breaking them. And just in case you don't know, if you don't change your behaviour in the server, your next ban will be 1 month, no matter what you do. And the one after that will be 3 months. It's all in the rules...

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
  • True Story 3

On 19-2-2018 at 3:38 PM, Rauuu said:

ı wasnt but after yesterday ı started because thousands of trolls hits me and they are not banned still but ıf ı make a little mistake ı am getting banned so ı'll record after this

Moderators will reply as soon as possible. Lots of reports are coming in. My reports are getting accepted within 1-2 days. They'll get banned for sure if your proof is valid, patience is the key :)

Guest ali - inactive account

I record all my drives. For funny moments and of course for those trolls..