Fuel Stations Collisions

MrBiskuit

Suggestion Name Have Fuel stations / Resting area's as no collision zones
Suggestion Description: Just put no collision zones at fuel stations / resting area's

Any example images: no
Why should it be added?: Because it get's really annoying having to wait for someone to fuel up or if they go AFK and the rest stops being blocked

Rest station no collisions I agree with if a user logs off or gets timeout booted and you park in that same place and the log back in i can see a problem I do it from time to time for a coffee etc 

Fuel stations no I agree with the rest wait or move on

if you have enough fuel to get to another fuel station then do that, don't run dry on the road XD

some fuel stations are on other side or do f7 then you get some fuel and you make it to another fuel station

I honestly couldn't care less about the whole 'realism' arguement, I've heard it so many times for years - nothing in any game/simulation is 100% realistic, because it's virtual. There's so many variables that if you want realism, just do the real thing.

But I disagree with making these locations non collision, simply because the only times that you can 'relax' per se is when you're waiting or not moving, I don't understand why waiting 5 or even 10 minutes is an almost impossible task for some (Hell, if you can't stand that good luck with a 'realistic' experience). Another reason is once the truck stops are made into NCZ no one will bother caring about how they park which will eventually lead to people becoming sloppy and careless about others on the road. Plus what was the point in the developers bothering to return the server back to collision enabled? They might as well just put it all back to non collision.

If one fuel station is busy chances are you'll have enough to make it to the next one down the road, even an 'empty' tank can pull it off.

nz3d07.jpg

Most of people are playin' simulation games for the realism , the NCZ's are just killin' the fun.

i'd suggest to take of the NCZ on companies 

Taking the NCZ's from the companies would just create mayhem, there are lots of impatient people playing who wouldn't wait to dock their deliveries and they would just crash into each other. With NCZ's atleast you can dock a trailer without the problem of damage to a truck or trailer. I for one do wait myself until the loading bay is clear, even in freeroam, I wait to add the realism myself.

Just wait for you turn if you feel the NCZ's are killing the fun for you, if you want to that is.

Happy trucking

Regards

Spencer

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

If the user was inactive at the company yard, and you gone into him with removed NCZ; BOOM, "You rammed me and I'll report you" said the user.

Better think twice about this thought!

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

User shouldn't be inactive at the company yard. If there would be no NCZ, he should be kicked for AFK or blocking, like at the road. But as there is NCZ, users are staying sometimes at the drop-off (sometimes couple of them), and this is not good, 'cause they overlap the visibility to other users trying to park. Absence of NCZ should teach players to respect each other. And trolls are trolls, they always can find the possibility for trolling.

Maybe I'm idealist, this question is open for dispute (but maybe better in another topic :))

To remove the NCZ at the companies would just cause trouble since its a spawnpoint like everyone pointed out, it would cause more harm then good if we removed it.

Player doesnt have to be AFK, if you're fast traveling to your garage and someone does it too at the same time you don't have time to move you're truck away from the spawnpoint.

More working pumps at a fuel station wouldn't kill realism and would cut waiting time in half. Any possibilities there?

That would require to  edit whole map and they dont edit map

Yeah, that would be great to have multiple markers at fuel stations, company yards, ports (like toll gates). But sadly it seems to be unpossible.

This suggestion is back to SCS Developers

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

This suggestion is back to SCS Developers

That's where it's a slight bummer. SCS would have to implement this for MP alone as in SP you don't really need to have multiple fuelling pumps available. I would love to see this done by SCs, though. As for the idea of adding NCZ to fuel stations, I also disagree.

Regards,

Rich Edmonds

Been here since the beginning.

And next will be adding non-collision areas to roads, so we can get a non-collision server, LOL. Sorry, Im one of those who miss the collissions in companies which make us wait each other and organice. I could keep them only in repair areas and huge cities like rotterdam or europort. Driver´s life is all about traffic jams, keep calm and wait.

lkRjRkb.png