mwl4

0.2.2.1.5 Released

I like this new update allows me to use my custom GUI without having to replace files all the time. However I am having one issue with the shared_mod/fonts. I have replaced  OpenSans with a different font but same file name which worked before the update but now the login screen most of the text is missing. :(

Spoiler

206qIEn.jpg

55 minutes ago, [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka said:

I like this new update allows me to use my custom GUI without having to replace files all the time. However I am having one issue with the shared_mod/fonts. I have replaced  OpenSans with a different font but same file name which worked before the update but now the login screen most of the text is missing. :(

Hide contents

206qIEn.jpg

Probably your font is missing something (maybe larger font sizes, I do not know).

thank you! have been waiting for ghost mode interval for some time now people don't have much excuse for "oh I forgot I was on the road when I spawned". great updates keep em coming! :D :wub:

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the ghost mode fix most of all! I'm sure it will help people leaving the repair shop in Calais and Duisberg the most! :D

2 hours ago, [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka said:

Hide contents

206qIEn.jpg

After quick investigation issue has been fixed in last update. Just download new files from launcher.

54 minutes ago, mwl4 said:

After quick investigation issue has been fixed in last update. Just download new files from launcher.

Thank you mwl4! :D Quick turn around, you're too efficient! All working ok!

Spoiler

9KXcPud.png

WuLWsh6.jpg

Edited by [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka