0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

21 hours ago, [Ars Nova] Den4uK said:

ohhh updates.

I havnt 1.28.x.x update for ATS. Im blind? :D

No don't worry you are not blind "laughs" they released  new mexico DLC yesterday incl a new patch 1.29 this one doesn't work with the multiplayer yet.. so we have to wait until they releasing a update for truckersMP -)

or just do like me. switch back to 1.28 on steam its pretty easy to do that.. first backup your ATS in steam and  backup your saved folders + profiles and then

open steam again and goto Library>>Games. select  American Truck Simulator.. right click it and choose "Properties" from the list
in there goto the tab "Betas"  in there you will get a drop down menu "Select the beta you would like to opt into:"
click it and select the 1.28.x version and  click Close and wait until  things are downloaded
have fun -)

Dear developers of the game please you can shut down the server or reboot to preduprezhdat chat to could safely stay on the sidelines and leave the game.Thank you for understanding.

On 11/10/2017 at 10:17 AM, meowstijgertje said:

No don't worry you are not blind "laughs" they released  new mexico DLC yesterday incl a new patch 1.29 this one doesn't work with the multiplayer yet.. so we have to wait until they releasing a update for truckersMP -)

or just do like me. switch back to 1.28 on steam its pretty easy to do that.. first backup your ATS in steam and  backup your saved folders + profiles and then

open steam again and goto Library>>Games. select  American Truck Simulator.. right click it and choose "Properties" from the list
in there goto the tab "Betas"  in there you will get a drop down menu "Select the beta you would like to opt into:"
click it and select the 1.28.x version and  click Close and wait until  things are downloaded
have fun -)

hi i tried that truckers mp say i got 1.28.1.2 but i need 1.28.1.1 or something like that i dont have the exact number i know im .1 over
wondering if you had any idea what i click wrong would be awesome to play online again
thanks 

@crazyryders01,

Have you looked through this topic? It will most likely be able to help you:

All the details of downgrading, how to do it etc... are on there.

• Thanks 2

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

2 hours ago, crazyryders01 said:

^

Perhaps the savefile for some reason got corrupted once you downgraded. Have you tried with a new save? Sadly, you may have to create a new savefile, but there are ways for you to get money and all that stuff so you can still enjoy your game.

I would recommend saving a back-up to your current savefile and keep it in case you wish to continue on your save once TruckersMP supports said patch. 

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

SHeDTix.png

7 hours ago, Glada_Laxen said:

Perhaps the savefile for some reason got corrupted once you downgraded. Have you tried with a new save? Sadly, you may have to create a new savefile, but there are ways for you to get money and all that stuff so you can still enjoy your game.

I would recommend saving a back-up to your current savefile and keep it in case you wish to continue on your save once TruckersMP supports said patch. 

yeah i lost a few weeks of gaming... the latest file i was able to save is 10hrs in hehehe but i got it to run