Minimum hours for new users

Önkel_Läggër

Hola queria dar una sugerencia de minimo de horas para todo usuario nuevo pueda entrar a los servidores masivos de truckersmp. Seria un beneficio para todos los usuarios del juego online y mas para los nuevos para que conozcan el juego y las reglas de este mismo.

Ejemplo:

EU1= 2h de juego necesarias. [Bajo]
EU2= 4h de juego necesarias. [Alto]

EU3= 3h de juego necesarias. [Medio]

EU4= 2h de juego necesarias. [Bajo]

[EN TRANSLATED VERSION by @Aestrial]

Hello, I want to suggest minimum hours for all new users who enter the massive servers of TruckersMP. It would be beneficial for all new users of the online version of the game so that they know the game and the rules.

For example:

EU1 = 2 hours of gameplay required [LOW]

EU2 = 4 hours of gameplay required [HIGH]

EU3 = 3 hours of gameplay required [MED]

EU4 = 2 hours of gameplay required [LOW]

If you reply to this suggestion, please keep the replies in ENGLISH rather than Spanish, thanks.

• Thanks 2

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

-1 I do understand why you might need four hours of gameplay for EU2, but in my opinion that's just restricting the liberty of players on TruckersMP. They have the right to choose whatever server they want, and not restricted by minimum gameplay times. By the way we already have a two hour minimum requirement on Steam to play on ETS2 or ATS servers. 

Also, please follow the suggestions format if you are making a suggestion in English or it may get rejected without consideration. 

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

2 hours is not enuf should be minimum 50 hour b4 being allowed on mp mite stop some ov the bad driving personally i did 500 hrs b4 going on mp 

-1 just because you have x hours of gameplay, doesn't mean those hours are used to learn the game and be able to drive properly,. 

Time is not a good measurement of skill level, anyone can boot the game up on steam, tab out and do something else for a few hours, it doesn't mean that the stated time is used for skill learning etc.

While I agree with others about 2hrs is nothing, the amount of time a person plays the game will not really benefit anyone on the MP side. Time being spent on singleplayer honestly means nothing compared to the World of Truckers stats you get either in Single player or MP.

13 hours ago, FrostyGamer said:

I think a minimum of 10 hours playtime in all the servers is enough to keep a lot of trollers away.

I disagree, like I said before, anyone can open up ETS2/ATS on their task bar and then go do something else for hours on end, still racking up ingame time, yet not actually playing the game.

Besides, time is never a good measurement for someone's learning speed or skill levels.

ideally your eligibility should be based off your practical skills and your theoretical skills, much like  getting your license in the real world, that way, those hell bent on joining to troll will lose interest or fail multiple times and those who actively want to play will do anything in their power to pass.

People could just leave the game running for 4 hours and come back to play on EU2. The hours played aren't always the hours they learned to drive. 

I'm afraid we can't prevent bad drivers from joining the servers. Only IGA's+ can do something about this, like kicking/banning them.

Kind Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.09.2017 г. at 12:36 PM, FrostyGamer said:

I think a minimum of 10 hours playtime in all the servers is enough to keep a lot of trollers away.

Meh, it still won't do anything - they'll just let the game run in the background and bypass it... Perm ban is the only thing that stops the trolls (or at least hurts their wallets xD)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Like @FirestarteR93 mentioned, it really won't affect or lower the trolls. Because they would just move to a server that requires less playtime. Also, people leave their game idle that will affect their playtime so overall it wouldn't make a difference.

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.