Better Warning Point System On Forum

Suggestion Name: Better WP System For Forum

Suggestion Description: Like with bans, after 1 year they expire.

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: Because it would be better and gives people more chances to change, and like with normal TMP bans, after one year they expire, why not have that on forum so after 1 year of the warning point they expire. I think it is a great idea.

Edited by SXH // SgtBreadStick #H64
  • Upvote 4

2c5iku.png

Well, I do support and I do not. I do believe people can change. One year is a long time.

I am not sure whether developers would waste their times on this but if they do, make it so that when you get warned today, the warning point is removed after one year but only if you had no other warnings meanwhile. Every next warning updates that 365 days count and resets it to 0 if you get a new warning.

It is a lot more difficult in the forum to get a warning point,as they get a Ban in TMP.

Any user who uses the forum should know the rules to avoid a warning point

I think in the TMP it's just the chance to much bigger get a ban,there are also a lot more possibilities to get a ban in different ways...

Perhaps it would already be a kind of quite well if also here in the forum the points of warning somehow disappear.

But I did not decide,nor am I in the position to judge this...

I totally agree. I feel like, as said above, that people can change. I do not have a warning point, but unfortunatly I do have a warning. I feel like this would have to be removed after one year, especially because I have learned from it.

+1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

By the term 'expire', do you mean gets removed from history or doesn't get counted towards future punishments?

Also, I agree with @Chio_San, there are a lot less rules to follow on the forums than in-game. 

I'm going to remain neutral with this suggestion.

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

In my experience on this forum it seems to be very hard to get warning points. Also, these warning points are only visible to the TMP team, regular users can't see how much warning points other users have... at least I believe it's that way.

With that, if you get a warning point then you did something to get that or those points. The rules are posted in text and everything we post on the forum is text, there is no lag, there is no keyboard errors. Everything we post here can be corrected just by editing the post so there really is no excuse for wanting to get rid of a users warning points IMO. 

I'm more or less in agreement with this idea because... I think everyone deserves a chance because some people change in 1 year and understand the notions of respect and values and have matured, but I also think some people will abuse that ...

--

Edit : And I somewhat agree with @Haulin' It! l Chev , a warn is a warn,  there're a reason for the sanctions and so much the worse if it's not possible to remove it, it was necessary to respect the rules, I also find that a warning is a lesson and therefore can not be removable ...

my opinion: neutral leaning against

Edited by Caernage

Hello,

I disagree with this suggestion due to the fact that the warning system seems to be working fine. Also, I dislike the fact that you request that after a year, warnings should be removed.. they're in place for a reason and it doesn't matter if you've changed or not.

Good luck with your suggestion.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

38 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I mean It's not bad that it works the same as bans. But there is a simpler solution, don't get warned.

There are pros and cons. The advantage is that there will be a reduction in offenses because it will be a direct ban

But the downside is that anyone who abuses this, there isn't history of forum bans or at least not what I know

We already semi- do this. Verbal warning points expire after 30 days. We'll keep the rest of the system how it is, in-game you can have an accident - but you don't "accidently" write an insult to somebody.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.