Add an option to show the TruckersMP ID beside the name on the tab menu

TrademarkGamer

Suggestion Name:  Add an option to show the TruckersMP ID beside the name on the tab menu

Suggestion Description: Add an option to show the TruckersMP beside the name on the tab menu

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: Helps with people getting the wrong ID in reports and makes it easier to report for people who drive on keyboard

Edited by TrademarkGamer
  • Upvote 3

'show the TruckersMP' - what do you mean?

Do you mean show the TruckersMP ID next to there name?

Your suggestion isn't making sense......

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

This will certainly make reporting for keyboard users much easier.

Like Kravatie said before, I have seen admins have this feature and it would be nice if players could have this rather than having to do /pinfo on the move - You could pull over, but I understand in certain circumstances such as C - D this is not only forbidden but is also extremely hard to do.

+1 Good suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrademarkGamer said:

@Attach Fixed

Then its a plus 1 mate, I think this can definitely be helpful, especially in website-reporting cases.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hey @TrademarkGamer,

great idea even though you did not put very much effort into your post suggestion post :P

However, things would be easier as the ID does not need to be searched by using the chat. Everyone can then simply save the clip and report the player only without any troubles.

In addition, it sometimes occurs that people type the wrong player (server) ID and thus get a wrong TMP ID and the report will be invalid. It will not happen when this, what @El1teZombiezHD wrote, was implemented for players as well.

Great idea and also, it should not be hard to implement as it already is part of the game, just for in-game administrators :)

I'll definitely support this idea. Let's see what @mwl4 and @Kat_pw think about this idea.

Kind regards ;)

• 4 months later...

With the recent update, you can just right-click and hold the cursor over a user's name. That way, you will see the TruckersMP ID.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.