New Calais - Duisburg Road

He gets bored by the crowd          NEW CALAİS - DUİSBURG   ROAD 372 km    No lag No trafic :) 

58ba643b7ba3a_EkranAlnts.PNG.6339f4ee857b06591ea1fb0d2f72e07d.PNG

1 hour ago, _Lee_ said:

Bir sonraki kurbanın hangisinin olacağını görmek için sabırsızlanıyorum ..

İlk Rotterdam - Euro Port, şimdi Calais - Duisburg ... Sonraki xD nedir

Calais - Paris :) 

1 hour ago, Meto said:

He gets bored by the crowd          NEW CALAİS - DUİSBURG   ROAD 372 km    No lag No trafic :) 

58ba643b7ba3a_EkranAlnts.PNG.6339f4ee857b06591ea1fb0d2f72e07d.PNG

Pretty sure this should of been posted in MP Discussion...seeing in how this really isn't a proper suggestion. Be careful with this in the future :D

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

1 hour ago, Xiolin said:

Eminim bunun MP Tartışması'nda yayınlanması gerekiyordu ... bunun gerçekten doğru bir öneri olmadığını nasıl görüyorsunuz. Bununla gelecekte dikkatli ol:D

You're right :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.3.2017 at 10:07 AM, _Lee_ said:

[...] What's next [...]

I assume, you and your cow trailer will be there to observe everything and to file reports, if necessary? :D

However, @Meto, I think it is very unlikely that you can change people's minds by telling them on the forum which route to use next. Especially, because you are neither an authority nor a superstar people would follow because they love him - but I don't want to blame you, whatsoever. 

It is furthermore unlikely because, if IIRC, you marked a highway rather than a small rural road. Then, people in their scouts cars wouldn't be as satisfied as they are now when trying to overtake but getting banned instead. :rolleyes:

Regards ;)

5 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Sanırım, siz ve inek römorkunuz her şeyi gözlemlemek ve gerekirse rapor hazırlamak için orada olacak! :D

Bununla birlikte, @Meto , bence bir sonraki rota forumunda onlara söyleyerek insanların zihnini değiştirebilmeniz pek mümkün değildir. Özellikle, ne bir otorite ne de süperstar olduğunuzdan, onu sevdikleri için insanlar takip edecek - ama sizi suçlamak istemiyorum, ne olursa olsun. 

Ayrıca olası değildir, çünkü IIRC olsaydı, küçük bir kırsal yol değil otoyol işaretlediniz. Ardından, keşif arabalarındaki insanlar, şimdi geçmek için çalıştıkları halde, bunun yerine yasaklanmaktan memnun olmayacaktı.:rolleyes:

Saygılarımızla ;)

Sad :angry: Calais - Duisburg :D 

@Anriandor Did someone mention cows trailer? :D I'm often driving with cows on tanker, but lately I just have a cement trailer matching with truck colors.

But back to the subject, is it really necessary to make a suggestion for this? As mentioned previously, there's alternative routes, but it would require a very special event to fluctuate the traffic of C-D during peak hours.

KkdaC1b.png

19 hours ago, LordBenji said:

@Anriandor Did someone mention cows trailer? :D I'm often driving with cows on tanker, but lately I just have a cement trailer matching with truck colors.

But back to the subject, is it really necessary to make a suggestion for this? As mentioned previously, there's alternative routes, but it would require a very special event to fluctuate the traffic of C-D during peak hours.

I think it is necessary to suggest this. This is not suggesting that traffic be redirected, but rather is suggesting that this is another route players can take should they want to.

21 hours ago, Anriandor said:

you are neither an authority nor a superstar people would follow

You are not an authority to say this. This forum is where everyone can express their own opinion, and I find your suggestion hostile. 

The suggestion is not to make people follow the route. It is just a kind, caring and thoughtful individual who is making people aware of this route so that they can make choices that will benefit them.

Well, @fidget3306, the thing is that IF players wanted to avoid using this country road they would easily find another way - even several different ways - by simply clicking the map and seeing which alternative way is suggested by the route advisor.

However, taking your title/headline into consideration, I was not entirely sure whether you wanted to "create" a new C-D or just wanted to suggest alternative routes (which btw has already been done before).

Furthermore, C-D is not a problem because of the players who do not want to go there but do it anyway because it is shorter but rather because of those people who enjoy being there causing trouble and traffic accidents. Thus, the likelihood of taking another, alternative route, is very small indeed. 

If you still think that it is necessary, I do respect your point of view and let's hope that some people consider driving differently next time.

Edit:

Since you, @fidget3306 replied almost at the same time again as I did instead of putting everything into one post, I want to do so now.

2 minutes ago, fidget3306 said:

own opinion

Exactly, I can absolutely agree with you here. Because a quotation is never taken out of the context and always represents the actual intention of a written reply, I think that expressing one's own opinion is very useful when talking to other. Then, you can get different points of view and various thoughts. 

But now, things get strange.

5 minutes ago, fidget3306 said:

You are not an authority to say this. This forum is where everyone can express their own opinion

Don't I have the right to express my own opinion anymore which is, in fact, true? I do not say that you are worth nothing, but rather that other people are unlikely to follow you because of a possible admiration.

However, I respect your prohibition and reconsider my choice of words next time :)

Kind regards ;)

@Anriandor I am not sure why you have phrased the comment in the way that you have, because it is not my suggestion. All I am saying is that this has been suggested to advise people, not as a rule to enforce. Yes you can easily find a new route, but there is still people who will just follow the GPS. People are allowed there own opinions, but this is someone trying to be helpful and I don't think they deserve some of the comments that they are receiving. Whether people find it helpful or not, we should be thankful not critical.

For the record it is not just you. :) 

Edit:

@Anriandor Once again it is not my suggestion. There is a fine line between expressing your opinion and putting others down. However I am glad that you have been understanding and have taken my feedback on board. 

Edited by fidget3306

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.