how did this happen?

That's a really strange one maybe lag had something to do we that one if you look at the bottom right of the screen you see a user saying "sorry" ??? I think the answer is out there "The X Files" pmsl :troll:

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I watched this at 0.25 speed, and holy smokes the GPS goes crazy about it when he flies... That is one odd situation that I've never seen before.

I mean closest thing that even happened was that a car was trying to overtake me (he was clearly not touching me and about a meter/yard) distance from my trailer), then I felt something hitting me and the car just stops like it crashed into an invisible wall. Might be a sync issue, but there's nobody that was close enough for that to happen... Maybe some truck rubber banded (quickly moving back and forth) like crazy for 0.01 second.

PS: The guy saying sorry was the one who was a bit in the other lane.

KkdaC1b.png

Probobly lag or someone using a speedhack.

This is ETS physics for you. 

I think it was 313 since he said sorry and his name has 'lag' in it. 

There is a chance that 313 cause it cause he said sorry but i think he said sorry cause he almost rammed avro and this happened after he passed me and i was not in his lane so it is possible 313 is not responsible for this maybe a invisible thing or something like that

I never seen like this something too.

22 hours ago, Fleming 9456 said:

There is a chance that 313 cause it cause he said sorry but i think he said sorry cause he almost rammed avro and this happened after he passed me and i was not in his lane so it is possible 313 is not responsible for this maybe a invisible thing or something like that

I think that too,so why dont make a bug report to get answer by TMP team or somebody from staff .

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/159-ets2mp/&do=add with format:

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

I think I just witnessed the same thing happening in ATS. I wasn't recording though (not needed in ATSMP :)) but basically I had just passed a player heading the opposite direction when I suddenly see a blue dot flying across the GPS and that guy saying 'what just happened' in the chat. Thing is, I happened to have my tab open and he was about 200m away from me when it happened and there was another truck about 500m behind me so I don't know who caused it if it is desync or lag, though I certainly didn't have any strange lag or ping issues and the other guy didn't appear to be lagging either (overtook me a little later)

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my reply to your posting. according to what i have seen it looks like when the other truck passed you the game had a delay in it which caused a lag spike. Once he made contact with your trailer the game did not recgonize it for a second or two and then wham the game recalibrated itelf and well then end result was not good for you. R.I.P

as for the last video that is too funny right there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived