If you could have custom bumper stickers what would they be and why?

A Simple Cheeseburger

Im not really sure where to post this because its not really a suggestion, just a question.

Anyway,if you could create custom bumber stickers to put on your truck what would they say. (No swearing or insulting).

Mine would have to say:  If I lag you'll be the first to know, SO BACK OFF

Im sick of the people that tailgate you, then when you have a tiny lag spike they crash out. they then of course get mad at you but if they kept a safe following distance THAT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM!

So please tell me what your bumper sticker would say.

Hey there,

my customised bumper sticker would be either something like NO Airbags - We die like real men or anything like Watch OUT for the IDIOT BEHIND me!

Nice topic btw, I like it :D Great suggestions so far ^^

I don't agree with your 

3 hours ago, Anriandor said:

Watch OUT for the IDIOT BEHIND me!

It's a bit harsh and assuming a lot.

Mine would be "Live long and Prosper!" for obvious reasons :) and "If you can read this, then stop tailgating me" B)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

2 minutes ago, Cutforth Gaming said:

I would have something like:

• On my way to work, please kill me
  • If you can read this. I've lost my trailer

Love these two, they remind me of my signature xD

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

9 hours ago, Anriandor said:

Hey there,

my customised bumper sticker would be either something like NO Airbags - We die like real men or anything like Watch OUT for the IDIOT BEHIND me!

Nice topic btw, I like it :D Great suggestions so far ^^

I dont really think thet they're too harsh, cause if you're close enough to read them then you're too close to drive safely.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel so sorry for not taking a screenshot, because I know some admins ban for the driver's nameplates:

(Left) THIS IS DRIVEN --------(RIGHT) BY A B**CH 

:-)))))))))))))))))))))

Wish I could have taken a screen of that driver for the fun of it, but they have better things to do! Unless it's EliteZombiez!

Archived