Kat_pw

0.2.1.5 Released

4 minutes ago, zonnby37 said:

I can not enter the game after updating the game, so I say update is updating but launch 2 sites do not come again, but I am updating again, but I can not enter again after updating Thank you for your interest

Make a question here to somebody can help you: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

1 minute ago, alietspower631 said:

Supporting Schwarzmuller DLC !!!! best news I received this week !!!
Please Patch ATSMP to Support Christmas Paintjobs Pack DLC

Maybe for next year ,because Christmas is over...

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, San Sany4 said:

It's because ETS2 is not stopped properly. Open task manager, find ETS2 process and kill it.

4 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

Check this link please : 

Many Thanks San Sany4 and Miirko9. Will save this in my brain should it happen again :D

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

That happened only to the blue trailer; I think the rest of the trailers are replaced by this trailer

I've always wondered why I have seen a blank white trailer go by. Now I know xD

@mwl4 and team; nice work! And ... that was frigging fast! ps ... love your signature but highly disagree with it lol

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

8 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^there's also a mod which forces the game to use only that trailer for jobs.

Why would you do such a thing :-o

Saying that, I've seen a (I think Russian) player use an all out pink trailer which matches his all pink truck.

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

Guest Unn4r

As always, well done!
Thank you very much. ;)

It can help myself and someone? I try to truckersmp game but when I walk in the game gives me the fatal error. "unssuported game version detected! to play you need to have euro truck simulator 2 v. 1.26.3.6s [22b6d3f2d690]. 

I can not find anywhere this release .. I uninstalled everything, I reinstalled, I entered the game settings in steam, the properties / beta version as there's no one that I ask .... what can i do? thank you!

2 minutes ago, Driver Baez said:

It can help myself and someone? I try to truckersmp game but when I walk in the game gives me the fatal error. "unssuported game version detected! to play you need to have euro truck simulator 2 v. 1.26.3.6s [22b6d3f2d690]. 

I can not find anywhere this release .. I uninstalled everything, I reinstalled, I entered the game settings in steam, the properties / beta version as there's no one that I ask .... what can i do? thank you!

This version is for TruckersMP !! 

ndfLb6s.png