0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

Please add a option where you can select between options:

o [Run]

o [Run with DirectX]

o [Run with OpenGL]

I want to start it with opengl, because the normally is too laggy..

On 4.2.2017 at 11:17 PM, alexander211777 said:

I can't use the update as Norton Security deletes it. I wondered if anyone can help me?

@alexander211777

If your Antivirus deletes it:

1- It's stupid, because that isn't a virus. Or would over 1,000,000 Players have viruses at the same time=? LOL

2-Try it to disable it (in F-Secure is that option) that you can select, what you want to do whit that file.

3- If it doesn't work, get an other Internet Security. I prefer F-Secure, if you are using this antivirus over 2 years, you can get 3 years only for 60$ (new customers: 1 year 60$)

4- If you don't want to use option 3, the last what i can say is... I'm sorry, but you.. can't play that beautiful... - program.

You are able too to check the file at virustotal.com. It could be that Norton Security blocks .exe files or installer. Try to install any other program, that you could need. (firefox, winRar)

I don't know how it is with Norton, because i'm using F-Secure.

If i helped: please.

If i won't helped: I'm sorry.

It should solve two problems:
Allow the choice between OpenGL and DirectX;
Problems with management of "Players near to you" window. Every so often they occur when move it the bugs that doesn't allow from interacting with it.
I will attach a video just happen again this problem.

I have not got any of the updates I have reinstalled the updater and still nothing. when i get in game it pops up in chat to go to the truckersmp website and download the newest version of mp.

This is what is says in game 

Connecting to United States server...

Cannot connect to server. Your client protocol version does not match with server one.
Are you sure that you are using current version of mod?
If not, download mod again from www.TruckersMP.com website.

Server closed the connection. To connect again restart game.

4 hours ago, MATRIXS26 said:

I have not got any of the updates I have reinstalled the updater and still nothing. when i get in game it pops up in chat to go to the truckersmp website and download the newest version of mp.

This is what is says in game 

Connecting to United States server...

Cannot connect to server. Your client protocol version does not match with server one.
Are you sure that you are using current version of mod?
If not, download mod again from www.TruckersMP.com website.

Server closed the connection. To connect again restart game.

Make a post in the help section to get some help on that!

2 hours ago, bryangullickson said:

SO how long till the ATS Servers arent limited and we can use cars again?

It's a server bug where it turns the simulation settings on by itself. Happened a few months ago as well.

It will be switched back as soon as the devs access the servers.

• Upvote 1