Lets talk about new "Duisburg-Calais" Road

KacaKTV

Will you buy "Vive la France" dlc?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy "Vive la France" dlc?

Gonna wait to see it's popularity first. I'm a social player, I like to be where loads of people are. Driving on deadly quiet desolate roads its just boring. 

I bought Scandinavia and hardly ever go there. Don't get me wrong, I do love it, but it's just so quiet there's no point for me to really go there, aside from the docks, I see about 2-3 people on 1 cross country delivery route so I get bored quick. I've stuck to C-D runs a lot recently because that's where the players are at. 

If a lot of people go to France, I'll probably get it. 

Well, tbh I'll probably buy it anyway but end up not using it lmao 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

11 hours ago, Miles! said:

Gonna wait to see it's popularity first. I'm a social player, I like to be where loads of people are. Driving on deadly quiet desolate roads its just boring. 

I bought Scandinavia and hardly ever go there. Don't get me wrong, I do love it, but it's just so quiet there's no point for me to really go there, aside from the docks, I see about 2-3 people on 1 cross country delivery route so I get bored quick. I've stuck to C-D runs a lot recently because that's where the players are at. 

If a lot of people go to France, I'll probably get it. 

Well, tbh I'll probably buy it anyway but end up not using it lmao 

Shame really that so many people don't bother to explore the whole map and instead stick to one road/area the Calais-Duisburg road. As its not even that great its just busy. I look forward to driving the west of France on my own whilst everyone else plays bumper cars near Paris/Calais

I had bought it before this poll was started :D

17 hours ago, michaelm92 said:

Shame really that so many people don't bother to explore the whole map and instead stick to one road/area the Calais-Duisburg road. As its not even that great its just busy. I look forward to driving the west of France on my own whilst everyone else plays bumper cars near Paris/Calais

I was in more than 97% of the map discovered, with both Going East and Scandinavia DLC, all of it driving jobs or driving to pick loads in a nearby city. About the "alternative" to the Calais-Duisburg chaos, I think that it can be any road in the map, you only need to make it popular, at first there will be few people, as the word spreads, more and more will come and... You got it. That's what happened with the C-D road, unlike Rotterdam+Europoort, these became over-populated because that was the default route for most of the jobs between the UK and continental Europe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived