IGA - Allowed Mods

Hamez_395

Suggestion Name: Training of IGA -  Allowed Mods
Suggestion Description: IGA's should be trained, or told, and given example images, of what mods are allowed in-game.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: This should be added to prevent admins banning people for no reason, because they don't have any education on what mods are allowed. I suggest this since I just got banned for 3 days, which is just ridiculous (*I appealed*)

J.

If you have a complaint about an administrator, please email [email protected]

Admins are given training, and players are normally automatically kicked if they have an Invalid accessory set detected.

It's possible the edits you were making to your truck were causing other clients to crash, however obviously I do not know the details of the ban.

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Admins are given training, and I imagine have a rough outline of what to ban and what to not ban. Clarkinator picks Admins he can trust to enforce server rules.  Admins wont ever ban for no reason, unless its a mistake.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

@The Small Cyclist

these are the rules on save editing and modding in MP:

-Cannot mix truck/car/trailer parts (this includes paintjobs)

-Must not increase the hitbox of the vehicle.

-Must not use beacons or large horns on the bullbar/bumper bar

And generally shouldn't be excessive (for example the people who use 5 bullbars are classed as excessive)

Out of curiosity, what were you using when banned?

I was using the Renault Magnum, shown on the bottom of this page, and a notice on the top of the page says the following.

http://ets2mpmods.webs.com/the-leeds-lad-s-mods

This page was from a link in the forums of the official allowed MP mods.

" These mods are allowed for use on Multiplayer, as they fall under "Modded Trucks". I ensure that my mods will not crash anyone, as they do not include DLCs.

If you are banned by using these trucks, post this link in your appeal: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods. You then should be unbanned.

Many thanks! :D"

How long does it take to be unbanned from my appeal, because I did nothing wrong.  http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods

The top link goes to the page I used. (In the Hybrid link within weblink) My entertainment is awaiting, and I'm sitting here in anger awaiting a reason for this nonsense. I'm sure you understand my situation???

Edited by The Small Cyclist
Added correct link

I downloaded the mod, put it in mods. Purchased it in Single Player. saved, Entered MP. Drove for an hour or two or even more. I don't mess with files as I don't want to break my game, or it's against the terms and conditions, and because I don't even know how to modify files except the config file for Force Economy Reset.

Oh, and the Admin was  Bonnm

J.

Posts merged again.

• No bumping threads more than once every 3 days, or unnecessarily

Verbal warning / warning point - You can only post to bump a topic once every 3 days. In addition, you are not allowed to bump topics unnecessarily, for example you are not allowed to bump your VTC topic unless the post adds content to the topic.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Hey , 

I'm sure IGA's already know what mods are allowed and what mods are not alowed... and you just have to wait for someone to read the email... usually the responses to the emails are on weekdays Monday-Friday so just wait

Thanks.

So, as I see it hybrid trucks are allowed and if you feel like its unfair the email [email protected]

But if you had things like beacons on the grille or beacons on the bar underneath the truck then you are in risk of getting banned depending on how many beacons you have.  But at the end of the day the staff should know what mods are right and what mods are wrong.

Admins are aware what mods are allowed, as specified in the in game rules.

Excessive Save Editing *

Modifying your vehicle to include car parts on your truck or truck parts on your car. This includes paintjobs. This also includes adding too many beacons and horns to your truck and also includes any large horns or beacons on your bullbar or front bar.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.