ATS Public Convoy 01.10.2016

HumaneWolf

On 24.09.2016 at 6:26 PM, HumaneWolf said:

truckersmp-logo.png

Next Saturday, the first of October, the TruckersMP Media Team will be arranging a public convoy in American Truck Simulator, starting at 17:00 BST // 18:00 CEST // 12:00 EST.

The convoy will start from the Nogales Service Station and finish in Redding, following the following route:

FYPn7wh.jpg

The server we will use will be announced.

- TruckersMP Media Team

Ja też będe brał udział

W dniu 24.09.2016 na 6:26 PM, HumaneWolf powiedział:

truckersmp-logo.png

W najbliższą sobotę, pierwszego października TruckersMP Media Team będzie zorganizowanie konwoju publicznego w American Truck Simulator, poczynając od  17:00 BST // 18:00 CEST // 12:00 EST .

Konwój rozpocznie się od Service Station Nogales i zakończyć w Redding , po następującej trasie:

FYPn7wh.jpg

Serwer użyjemy zostanie ogłoszony.

- TruckersMP Media Team

Ja Też Bede Bral udział ale jaki to będzie serwer?

I'm actually prepared for the convoy - looking forward for it.  By the way, when will be the preparation of the convoy? 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

People will probably's start to arrive at 4pm BST but i recommend going for around about 4:30 BST so you can get in and have a decent place to park. :)