Only watching from 1 perspective

Wolfuś

idk  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Admins should ask what happend before banning

This poll is closed to new votes

^ yes sir, the ban that i have now is right yes the horn abuse is right but the wrong way and the useless traffic is both unright and they didnt even listen to my story how it happend

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

^ As i already said in an other comment if i make a ban appeal they dont care they just say if you werent wrong you shoud of record it and agian as i said not everyone has a 10k pc what can record laggfree

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

Then you don't have a case to appeal.  I don't have a 10k pc either but I never plays without recording.  Plays.tv allows me to play without lagging.  I use it as much for my protection as I do to report trolls.  In my experience, when it comes to holding individuals accountable only a small percentage own their mistakes.  I'm not implying that you were right or wrong, only that an admin cannot just take your word at face value because very few own up.

yea i had the same as you were  i got ban for useless traffic at ep but what actually happen was we had a convoy at ep and i was parked inside the NCZ place as that were  we had to park then the admin  ban me for useless traffic at  ep 

2 thing  never be afk on the road as i got ban for 1 day being afk on road  

3 i was kicked reason no trailer , what happen was we were in a convoy etr convoy and i never had any jobs due to some strange reason my game was buged  out  so  i said in  game chat to the admin  i have no trailer due to i can't find any  as soon as  we go along on our trip one of the etr guys said  i go infront  then mins latter  i get kicked reason no trailer < but it was my fault for join the convoy  due to i had to get a trailer but  i said to my self i want fun i don't want to be introuble or anything like that 

im not complaining due to  admins have the rights as a player like me its 0% of luck  but im not to much upset  about it . but i would like to share some of my stories with you so that you don't feel upset or anything because it would be sad to see you leave truckersmp  i try my best to make players happy from alot of  games that  i play

but also  horn abuse is something that  i hardly hear ingame due to i don't use my head set very much anymore as i got sick in the last  time and my doc just said to me that never use the head set alot  due to it can make you death but my head set was dangerous and i sold it  back to the owner

the wrong way ban is weird because as i have learn that  not everyone is smart . i use to make mistakes were i went the wrong way  in ets2  but i have did it one time in multiplayer as well but that was due to my steering wheel went something wrong with it and i just got a ban for that .

im a nice player . but as most people would prob think im a troll   and yes i have been named called before by a user in ets2mp  he just said to me that because  i have got bans that makes me a troll and i was not welcome in his convoy , but as i went to ask one of the staff  they just said i am allowed in convoy due to  i did nothing wrong . 

sory about this long post by the way 

76561198098873827.png

the "^" button is on your keyboard,please find it by yourself.

Every ban from admins have a reason and evidence, please check your TruckersMP profile if you don't know what's the reason.Please have a ban appeal if you think that you shouldn't be banned.

From my own opinion, the evidence provided clearly shows that there's profanity from the chat sent by you.

Conclusion:If you did it, wait for the ban to expire. If you didn't, have a ban appeal. It's that simple.

Well... I was banned cos I wrote "Idiots" in the chat and @MrCreeper Reported me in the website... I reported other players in the website for writing "Idiot" in the chat, but admins didn't ban them... I don't know this thing... You ban me, but you don't ban other players that made the same thing I did...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

^ I didn't insult @MrCreeper: I wrote "Idiot" cos two players cut me off and I crashed, destroying my truck. MrCreeper just reported me in the website.

And then, I asked to admin Truckdriver about the declined reports for the same word and he said that it's an insult! For someone isn't an insult, for someone is an insult! Admins: decide if idiot is an insult or not!

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Their are quite A few Words that admin look at as an insult idiot being one of them, But an admin can't ban someone without evidence of the insulting which if you never got a chance to take a screenshot of you can find this in your logs section with the proper proof then an admin will take the necessary actions and as @DirtyQTipz2 an admin cant just take your word for it. 

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Guest stgt50

I think admins don't ban for no reasons. So, the whole process should be so easy as possible and not complicated.

Some points:

Admins do not ban for no reason. They are required to be able to show evidence for ANY of their bans, if you ask in an appeal. If you have appealed and gotten a response you disagree with, you can complain to [email protected].

The admins do care before they ban, they need to know the situation before banning a user. That's also why we in almost all cases require video evidence in website reports, as we often won't be able to understand and know the situation properly with just a screenshot.

You are responsible for your own actions and your account. If you make a mistake, you are still responsible, regardless what happens. If you flip going around a corner, you are responsible. You have a chance at correcting it, in the example you mentioned you should have used f7-enter to begin with, not try to park on the shoulder. When you start driving to park on the shoulder, that looks like you've decided to drive rather than f7-enter, and that is bannable.

Longer bans are done from repeat offenses, an in your case, with 4 bans, it is clear that you have not read or do not respect the rules. Reading the rules is your own responsibility, and ignorance is not an excuse, as you agree to the rules by signing up and playing on our servers.

Asking every user involved what happened won't really affect the punishments much, as it doesn't change what happened. The admins will still act based on a neutral, objective point of view, which they primarily get from having a overview of the situation using freecam. In a lot of cases, the players involved will try to twist the story they tell so that it benefits them. I'm not saying all players will, but those who break the rules and we respond to, often will.

In addition, doing so will massively increase the admin workload, with very little benefit.

Rejected.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer