Bus Photos

Trucking Australia

Hello All, 

I have created this thread for all those who would like to share or look at photos of buses. I do run my own page on FB of buses in Adelaide, Australia but there are more buses in the world than I can take a photo of. 

So feel free to post any photo of any bus that you have with the TruckersMP community. 

Iuijovr.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, subtlegta said:

The fake,copycat version of the Alexander Dennis Enviro 500,which is called a " Wuzhoulong FDG6113DEG"

11585377173_140b60d53c_c.jpg

And here's the real Enviro 500

91M ATE.jpg

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5553/14932273046_acebdfda96_b.jpg

Headlights look like a smiley face lol

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

37ahNE2.png

So I'm not sure if this service even exists anymore, but what a route it was. At the time when I caught it the route would serve a route from Nottingham all the way to Manchester. This was about 80 miles in length, one way and took almost 3 hours to do the complete journey. I only used to catch this from Nottingham to Derby but one day I thought I would catch it all the way to Manchester. <--That was a mistake. Sitting on a city bus for 3 hours just to get there was painful. Later I had to catch it back as well. To take my mind off the painful journey there was the views of the Peak District through Matlock / Buxton

I don't know why they didn't use coaches but this was not a route that city busses should have served. For the journey back I was on an Optare Solo instead of the bigger Optare Excel.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Almost didn't believe you were gonna make a thread about buses but ya did haha ;) 

first-bristol-15a-lrg.jpg

These things are the quietest buses you'll ever hear haha, slowly upgrading the entire city to modern hybrids but still stuck with old smelly ones some places :/ 

these (besides some of the gillig phantoms) were the oldest buses in service here until last year when they were retired.

1992 Flxible Metro C (Cummins L10 with a Voith of some kind)

1992_Flxible_bus,_TriMet_1714,_in_downto

(ive actually ridden on that exact bus on that route)

The next oldest are now these:

1997 New Flyer D40LF (Detroit Diesel S50 with Allison B400R)

DSCF2017.JPG

only 22 of these were purchased originally (numbered 2001-2022 respectively), so they are rather hard to find.

Fun fact: Bus 2001 (one in the photo) has no rear line number display. Every other bus in the series does however.

This our fastest mode of travel in Australia. It's called the O-Bahn and it runs from the City to the Northern suburbs. It is basically a bus on Auto-Pilot.

More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Bahn_Busway

WeydyUJ.png

Archived