Tollbooth Realism Update ??

DeathMonk

is this some sort of joke who would actually pay own money to get through a tollbooth what if you have a job to get to a area that you actually have to go through a tollbooth and you cant cause you need to pay actual money out of your actual bank account (NO LONGER WILL THE TOLLBOOTHS ACCEPT IN GAME CURRENCY.) so what you are saying is you now need to pay a subscription to play the game online what a joke http://truckersmp.com/en_US/blog/10 

Ni4cpi0uUkd6U.gif

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

^Only to quit to single player, pass the toll, and re-log on to MP on the other side, ready to catch up to you, lol. Funny joke and all, but please, don't consider it! I barely make my bills as it is now, I don't wanna have to give up MP!  lol. 

Actually, what would be really unique and simultaneously useful would have the tollbooths somehow allow donations to TruckersMP for server costs and upkeep, ect. Sort of the payment system they showed in the April Fools' joke, but make it optional and for those who choose to donate.

That would be cool! Of course, main website donations would still be possible ect ect, so going through the game would serve no real purpose...it would just be kind of endearing. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

^ That is a great idea. A payment of a few pence (or cents) when going through a tollbooth, with the option to opt out if you don't like the idea. Perhaps those who opted in would get some sort of perk (like the power to instantly kick any other player for any reason ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived