convoys + lag reduce

Suggestion Name: convoys + lag reduce 
Suggestion Description: convoys

Any example imageshttp://prntscr.com/ah7q5o 

Why should it be added?: Hello guys& girls, so lately being a part with truckersmp it came to me  that after a year nothing has changed in ets2mp+ atsmp with large convoys & there mess ,what  i thought was  firstly if its 20+ users in a city or  any thing similar its better  for them to split up the convoy to reduce the lag + it helps the admins alot +helps to the community , yea i know  it a mod game ect.. but how ever  i would  like to come to a city that won't cause trouble and make me lag and cause damage to any other  users , why  its because i do not want  another  ban  because  of a convoy issue  , this idea of  mine is a great idea and i think the staff should do something about it  other wise people are just going to block ect...  and this happens alot 

76561198098873827.png

I have to agree with @TrademarkGamer  . Forcing them to split up is not possible.

But what I think is possible is to forbid convoys to start in in chronically (over-)crowded cities like Rotterdam

• Upvote 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

i understand  that but you guys all know  that im from Australia right so my ping is about 390 ish and what happens  is  i drive through a city with 80+ just like rotterdam and ep , and  i lag so hard that  it can cause damage to other  players  so it came to me  i should slow down all time's  if i was driving normal speed 50% chance of me being  ban or kicked by an admin for  rekless drving but really i lag alot  and this situation has happen before but i was  kicked   so that my point why it should be added  

+ if i was  ban for something and  i know  it was not my fault due to lag  no matter  how much  i ask and show proof  to get  un ban  its possible  only if the ban was given to a wrong user  but im not complaining or any thing  i just thought to be on a safe side and keep playing this game with  out being ban . 

76561198098873827.png

Then visit some cities that are a bit less populated. If you ping is already high, don't go to extremely high populated areas as Rotterdam.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

-1 :(

You cant just tell them "You can't do your convoy" But I was thinking you could create some servers but you would have to pay for them to rent if you are a owner of a massive company as you shown in your picture.Or visit cities that are not that populated e.g Rotterdam :)

• 1 year later...

Your best option is to visit some cities that are less populated. If you already have a high / increased ping, then going to extremely populated areas is not going to help.

In addition, you cannot expect us to force convoy to split up because you are experiencing lag.

Rejected.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.