No music through in-game "CB"

Mazokki

Suggestion Name: No music through in-game "CB"
Suggestion Description: This is not really a big problem yet, but I think there should be a rule that people are not allowed to play music through the in-game "CB".
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It can get really annoying if lots of people start doing it. 

Thank you! :)

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

That would probably come under the trolling rule. Plus admins aren't stupid, people are gonna be banned if they do that

I have no doubt that admins will kick/ban those people. But I also think that people should not be banned for something that they didnt know was forbidden. People may think that they are just entertaining others by playing some "cool tunes" through the CB. So instead of taking the "learn through punishment" approach, just add a couple new lines in the rules. :) PS. I know that admins are not stupid. I used to be one. :D

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

That would probably come under the trolling rule. Plus admins aren't stupid, people are gonna be banned if they do that

not a ban directly, firstly a warning, we can directly talk to the person on CB radio to turn down the volume 

if he doesn't listen a kick might be enough 

• Upvote 1

• Game Developer
Just now, jonasalfons said:

I would like to have the CB Radio Turned OFF when starting the game, It´s only a feature. Now it´s mostly annoying and not everyones cup of tea.

Probably last state of radio will be saved in config, but now you can just set volume to 0, or disable it everytime.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

can  i ask  but  how come we  can't  have  our  own  channel  and  only allow  people  that  we  know that can  join the channel 

because most  of the time  people  are speaking  in Russia  ect...  its  getting  a  bit  to  loud  and  yes  i do  know  there  is a on  and off  + volume  setting  but  what that  going to  help , i love the  idea  of this  cb  only because  its  so easy to  use  but when  more people  join  its  can get  crazy and  super  loud 

also  guys & girls  if  u  have  a  very bad  head  set  please   don't  use the  head  set  because  alot  of times  i can not  understand a word  from  mic's that  are broken  or  its  something else  <  just to  let  use  know  

76561198098873827.png

^Having private CB channels totally ruins the point of having a CB + there is a TS3

20 minutes ago, GARDENER said:

also  guys & girls  if  u  have  a  very bad  head  set  please   don't  use the  head  set  because  alot  of times  i can not  understand a word  from  mic's that  are broken  or  its  something else  <  just to  let  use  know  

IMO if You someone wants to complain about quality of the microphones which people are using, they should a ) Buy a decent mic for every players or b ) contact with manufacturers to ask them to make better and more affordable microphones/headsets

Sorry but, I see no point of spending like 100eu for a headset only to listen insults, I mean:

20243783.jpg

im not  complaining  just  saying  it  because  i tend to  drive with  people who  have  bad  mics  and  i hate  telling them  to  fix  it  so nothing  much  i can do or  help  and  then  i say to the  user  i gtg  but  really  i want to escape  from that  user  and  join  another server  or another  game  

i feel  bad for them  but  to be fair  here  in the  last  couple  of  months  ago  people  would not accept  me  in there  convoys   only because  i had a few  bans  in my history  and  i can say  from  my  point  of view is that  i  have  never  used  hacks ,insult,or  ram ,  so  that why  i just  ignore them  and  play with some other  people from another  game   

but  personally the other  time one  of the dj and  i will not say who it was  but they  had a  very bad  head  set  and  for 2  weeks  i was  sick with   head  ake ect.. so  now  if  u  understand  why  i  don't  like  mics  that  crack  up  no offence boys and girls  

76561198098873827.png

• 1 year later...

People are getting banned when they play any music over the CB radio or abuse this otherwise. If you see such things happening, do not hesitate to report that incident.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.