Admin message saying how many people got banned

carlsagan

^ Sounds like your HDD is failing if that's happening. Might want to backup your data and get a new one soon. 

I had that same exact thing happen to me on ETS2 I had signaled moved into the left lane and was passing the player when all of sudden he turned into me. Was it intentional? I don't know, not much damage was done to either truck nor the cargo either. A lot of what we ran into in this game is the same thing we deal with on the road in the real world. You have drivers that don't signal for lane changes, they don't check their mirrors or blind spots either. So you can't see every time someone hits you its with malicious intent can you? 

^its not failing as I bought it, along with every component of my PC last year, besides, I cant get a new one for a while (cant afford one)

Its the people who don't take responsibility or keep driving after it occurs or cant be bothered to show respect in game that bug me, yes IRL people do it all the time, but this is a game, people should be more aware of their surroundings, if your truck suddenly lurches up and you see someones lights in your mirror, you cant just say, oh they ran into me, can you? if you check your mirrors and indicate, accidents wouldn't happen, to be fair the guy did say he was reporting me for ramming him, even though he hit me, but its all water under the bridge now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16.02.2016 г. at 2:15 AM, carlsagan said:

Suggestion Name: Admin message saying how many people get banned

I don't really care how many were banned. But I have a better suggestion: once you report an ID for rules violation, a message to appear telling you something like "The person you reported was punished". Thus you will know that the perpetrators got what they deserved.

• Upvote 2

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

what  people  are doing  and  i see  something  like this  in alot  of  games  were  they  make  new  fake  accounts  they call  it  a  smurf account  < not to sure what  it  is  but  if  lets  say someone got  ban from any game  including this  game  they  have another  copy  of it  on a  different  steam account with  different  login ect... i've seen were  streamers  ask the views  for a  steam account  because  they  have  been  ban  from this  game  or another  game  , its  been  happening  alot  

and that the  thing with streamers  they  can't  get  ban from twitch because  they own the channel  people  usually tell me  to f up , perm ban me  just  because  im telling them to respect drivers  and wait for a  admin to  un ban  u  but   thats the thing  i was  explaining this  along time  ago  and  no one  actually cared that why  i  left it  and  went back to trucking  , its  alot  hard when  i don't  use obs  or  put  videos on you tube  , because  it takes  so  long  to  upload  and  waste so much  usage  from my internet  and  lag  alot.

so that my  point in  that  and  i know  most  of  use  know by now that  lots  of  people  make  new accounts  for what  ever game  that  they  have been  ban  for 

76561198098873827.png

10 hours ago, rado84 said:

I don't really care how many were banned. But I have a better suggestion: once you report an ID for rules violation, a message to appear telling you something like "The person you reported was punished". Thus you will know that the perpetrators got what they deserved.

To be fair, ive been thinking the same thing, or a system that allows more than one person to report a player through the in game system instead of just one, I mean, the way people drive in ATSMP at the moment, there would be a list a mile long when a number of people banned, message comes up, but if you report someone, you should get a message when your report has been view/dealt with and what action was taken, at lest then it would stop people complaining that admins don't respond to reports etc, just to prove those guys wrong, most of us do know the admins work as fast and as hard as physically possible.

@GARDENER- Too many are making new accounts, I think every troll out there on the servers now has at least 2 accounts so that if theyre banned on one, then they go straight back at it on the other, its stupid but true, I would say though, the worst thing in ATSMP in particular are the guys who want to be good Samaritans and help someone whos got themselves in a predicament, but all they do is dump their trailers in the middle of the road blocking any passing traffic, I mean, today I had a few guys on the 152, one looked to have gone over the edge getting out of the way of oncoming and gone down the hillside, one guy sat at the next turn with a 53ft on the back making it near impossible for traffic to squeeze by him, the other guy just dropped his trailer in the middle of the road blocking me from being able to either move over to let anyone else who manages to get by going oncoming to pass me. All I did was tell the guy who dumped his trailer to please move his trailer or for all of them to F7 + ENTER or I was collecting evidence to report him for blocking, all I got in response was told to please move the F*** on, which I couldn't do because I was blocked one way and couldn't back up without risking going off the side or getting stuck myself, I mean, how rude, if I see someone whos in trouble and wants help, I usually drop my trailer either in a rest area way out of the way or somewhere where it isn't blocking any traffic flow before I even attempt to help out, but people just don't really respect other drivers or really think that people will also use the same road as them till its too late.

That's why I play on the ATS server with speed limits - 99.99% of the people there are calm drivers who don't perceive the game as a  Need for speed clone and want to be able to drive undisturbed and undamaged. There may be bugs and the speed limits may be a little absurd but at least I can play without these underdeveloped individuals trying to change the shape of my truck.

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

^same, I usually stick to 65 on interstates, lock in Cruise Control and watch my trip Eco climb past 9MPG, I cant understand why people feel the need to join a unregulated server and then pin the throttle to the floor everywhere they go, it just causes more hate and anger, hence why I steer clear of EU2 as much as possible, even in ETS2 I dreaded to join EU2 and was thankful when EU3 become restricted as a sort of overspill server for EU1, the worst people are those who combine high speed with absolutely out of the world driving, causing no end of issues for no reason.

• 1 year later...
  • Ashley locked this topic