0.2.0.6 has been released.

mwl4

i have a problem...

The installer expects ATS installation folder if you have selected ATSMP in the features step of it.

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

you have implented ATS in the mod as well as the update for ETS it wont let me install it unless i have ATS on the system thanks guys why not have 2 sepreat downloads 1 for ETS and the other for ATS because now people with Just ETS have to buy ATS aswell or they cant play on the server but of a rubbish move in my opinion 

sorry about the rubbish spelling i suffer from dislexier 

Just uncheck ATS and continue with the installer.

If you check ATS and continue but go back and uncheck and continue again, the installer will keep asking for ATS directory. Just relaunch installer and uncheck ATS before moving on.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hello,

Thanks for update.

Actually I can't check "Cabin Accessories" on ETS2MP, why?

Also I can not login on ATSMP, it says to check the website, already did, clicked "Check now" few hours ago and still can not login.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Chirag Geiantilal

76561198054197007.png

@FreshPerfect

64bit isn't supported anymore. See the following thread for more information: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/24083-very-important-information-64bit/

Is 64-bit unsupported? I don't think so. Did you mean: 32-bit?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Soo... I installed a new setup for new version. Gonna install it but I need to pick ATS directory but i dont have one. When i try to launch last version it says u need to download new one!

Can someone help please? Thanks!

EDIT: Just checked question above ! FIXED!

76561198091353526.png signature.php?&id=42