Wrong way line needed

You currently can select "other" for it, however it should be handy to have a few more options.

Also don't forget to update your post to follow the format or it will be rejected anyway.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Suggestion Name: Add wrong way driving report option in game 
Suggestion Description:  To have another option for wrong way driving to report players in game
Any example imagesg1PJRoo.jpg
Why should it be added?: Gives more clarity of the report made by user. Better than having the "OTHER" option as other can mean anything but wrong way means wrong way.

The only problem is the size of the Report window once all those options are added, but using transparency, it shouldn't be a problem. +1 from me. The only reports I make ingame are for the reasons included right now or for obvious ones, like an inappropriate name, which can go into "Other". If an admin sees that report, just by looking at the name of the reported player he/she will see the reason. But for wrong way... If nothing happens, I'll let it go, if it results in a crash, I'll report in the forums with video evidence, ingame reporting will do nothing if the guy just turns around or disconnects before an admin appears.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.