Driving Test

neXF

Suggestion Name: Driving test
Suggestion Description:Like a little plugin so when you first create a account and login for the first time you are needed to take a driving test be for you can join into the large world of multiplayer 
Any example images: None
Why should it be added?:My Reason is because every time i go out and drive some one hits me on a corner or trying to overtake me then a bend comes up and they turn right into me costing me alot of money

• Upvote 1

4c74XBL.jpgnexf_gameplay.png

76561198135400709.png

Who cares if it's already been suggested developers need it to be added because you get these stupid kids playing that doesn't know what side you drive on and what signs mean

My suggestion

1. Full theory test

2. Developers hire a team that test players so they are good enough to play the game

3. If they get banned they get banned for a month and they have to redo their test which is alot harder and allt more questions if they fail they get up banned from ets mp

WHY? because of trolls and annoying people that ruin the game for everyone!

Instead of posting here, add your opinion to the existing topic so all the opinions are put togheter.

Anyway, it's a no for me. Not everyone is experienced from the beginning and remember that some play this game as a game. It doesn't bother me if they ignore a red light or if they do a small thing wrong as long as it doesn't annoy or involve other players.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I´m just agree with some punishments should be really harder, cause we all know when we brake the law. I´m not agree with players who enter the MP without even taking some time in SP to train themselfes, and there are lots of drivers doing it that way...

However, that test needs a lot of coding, and a nice system if you dont wanna need even more admins to take care of it, so it sounds just not possible to me in this moment. Maybe some kind of "forcing X hours of game played before entering MP" would do... if the mod would check how much hours played you got in Steam before entering... Its the only thing I can think of, and I know it would be just passed by running the game and leaving it opened for X time till you´re allowed :wacko:  Other kind of tests should go to SCS.

lkRjRkb.png

to be honestly here with  use   even know admin  bans a  user   the user  might  have  more copy of  ets2  on another steam account  its  just  like csgo they get ban for  using hacks    them  they come back  on another steam account  and 2  thing  its a game  but for some reason  why people like  to have a  little joke around with other users   

76561198098873827.png

Who cares if it's already been suggested developers need it to be added because you get these stupid kids playing that doesn't know what side you drive on and what signs mean

My suggestion

1. Full theory test

2. Developers hire a team that test players so they are good enough to play the game

3. If they get banned they get banned for a month and they have to redo their test which is alot harder and allt more questions if they fail they get up banned from ets mp

And sir if you didn't care for this you won't even care to reply to it :P

I agree with you :)

JY9Y07u.png

Kids on road do wrong way driving

30n9n6h.jpg

They ram people https://youtu.be/CDQpFGdmNKM

I agree with this suggestion ^_^ Big +1

• Upvote 1

@mrharv stop assuming stuff before shouting your gob off that one was a lag spike when I went flying when my keyboard went stuck also I share my account with my brother that is younger and before you say if I could have it my way he wouldn't be using it at all the only reason he is because me and him merged money together to get a beast of a pc...

Plus the wrong way I was demanded to do it by convoy leader if I wasn't asked to do it I wouldn't have done it so please stop assuming stuff

Also it seems like your stalking me replying to all my posts looking at my profile all the time get a life and mind your own business

What people do to get extra posts [emoji38][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My suggestion

1. Full theory test

You say full theory test - some drivers (in real) don't know all the rules, what about players, where average age is about 16 years old I guess. That's possible, but take a look from the other side - internet. You may search for all kind of information and after few days, on some 3rd party forums would be answers to theory.

Team of people who test if players are good enough to enter the game - it's seriously impossible. Why? There are so many people joining everyday, there's an example of today: Wf0XOQx.png Then, how much people should be in that team? 1000 or more?

That's all I wanted to say really, try to look on stuff from different points of view, because people will never agree with you while writing this type of comments :)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

^ I reported x2 people for wrong way today x3 people wreckless driving x2 driving without due care and attention

The only reason I get banned is because I get annoyed and hit them back..

^ I reported x2 people for wrong way today x3 people wreckless driving x2 driving without due care and attention

The only reason I get banned is because I get annoyed and hit them back..

I also got hit today while driving on a highway because some ill-mannered kid decided to go from the left to the right, then from the right to the left and sadly he dealed me about 50% of truck and delivery damage :( As I said in different topic, use ShadowPlay if possible and record action which happened recently, up to 20 minutes.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• 7 months later...

Why don't they have a driving test before you can ever play in the server so we will not have to pay for our vehicles to be repaired they should be playing if they come and hit us or ramming just for fun if they want to do it they should be charged on their bank account in game.

On 1.12.2015 at 0:33 AM, whiskeyo said:

I also got hit today while driving on a highway because some ill-mannered kid decided to go from the left to the right, then from the right to the left and sadly he dealed me about 50% of truck and delivery damage :( As I said in different topic, use ShadowPlay if possible and record action which happened recently, up to 20 minutes.

That is when stuff mostly happens when idiots start driving like their drunk just for the fun of hitting some one and making them pay i wish they could fix this like having admins park like troopers on the highway him to stop this stuff

Edited by Bandero
Merged, use Edit.

I suspect adding a driving test would be alot of uneccesary work. So it adds up to be more work done than actual "profit".

The report system now takes care of bad drivers as long as people report them, so it should not be neccesary with more stuff to handle trollers.

So adding more would be almost like adding more cars, lots of work which I don't think really will do a difference.

But, you had a few valid points there, like maybe get instead of a driving test, maybe something else like a message maybe? So I don't disagree 100% with your suggestion :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^Yeah but I'll use myself as example: How are we going to be able to tell if you have actually seen me driving in-game and your vote is legit and not given  simply because "OMG ITS FIRE!"

Video proof? But there will be a problem with that because i don't think everyone is using video recorder while driving :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.