Ability to remove the option to report yourself

Suggestion Name: removing of ability to report yourself

Suggestion Description: why are you even able to report yourself? people shouldn't be able to report themselves 

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: reporting yourself is pointless and it can waste a admin's time on having to tp to you.

Just don't do it. 
I mean, yeah it would be slightly better without it but the effort put into removing the feature just isn't worth the benefit of it. I'm guessing there's more important things being worked on than stopping people reporting themselves. 

If the devs have nothing to do, then sure, but otherwise not reporting yourself is still the best option. 

• Upvote 1

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

A man may have a conscience. He may think that he deserved punishment. I do not think that this is a problem that needs to be given time and resources.

I am 100% sure that no one has ever written report for yourself. (Only a masochist would do it :D )

• Upvote 1

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

@RayRay5, I will never trust you again :( (jks) 

You can't PM yourself so it shouldn't be much harder to prevent being able to report yourself. +1, believe it or not people actually do report themselves as once on one of the iga's streams this guy kept reporting himself for no reason and all it did was waste time that could have been put into much more useful things. If you really need help you can PM an admin or write about it on the forums but reporting yourself only confuses them. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• 2 weeks later...

You can do it, but who would waste admins' and their time? Just some minor change in update may fix it, but it's unnecessary, better to take a look at more important bugs / glitches.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.