Cabin Accessories DLC finally available

freddiebox

Save file editing? In that case can't you link me that mod? :P

yes, it requires an edited truck dealer truck or direct save file editing

tell me whatcha want for dice/truck and I'll go make something

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Well I think that the accesories are for 5 yr olds :D Jeez! ScS WTF? The speeds I go at on Eu2 I will always get distracted :P What will ScS think of next? How about a coffee cup holder with steaming coffee :P 2 sugars :))

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Well I think that the accesories are for 5 yr olds :D Jeez! ScS WTF? The speeds I go at on Eu2 I will always get distracted :P What will ScS think of next? How about a coffee cup holder with steaming coffee :P 2 sugars :))

There is a coffee mug, doesn't steam though. :rolleyes: I bought it for the GPS which is too small and I ended up trying the bulldog bobble head and kept it. He's SO cute. :wub: When it gets really boring on those long drives or times like now I ask him questions and if I move the wheel left and right slightly his head shakes NO. If I tap the brakes he says YES.

Winston want a chewy treat? Tap Tap. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived