Suggestion- Anti Ramming

NAME:Over 70MPH Auto collision.

DESCRIPTION: Anyone that is travelling over 70MPH get auto collision meaning that they can drive through other drivers so they don't cause any damage.

WHY SHOULD IT BE ADDED? Less damage on trucks

NAME:Auto Reconnect-ping.

DESCRIPTION: Instead of auto kick for ping get auto reconnect.  

WHY SHOULD IT BE ADDED?: Less damage on trucks for poor people that can't afford to get damage. 

If you can't add these just add no damage so if someone rams someone they don't get any damage- All severs

Thanks bye 

Bad ideas, everyone would drive at maxspeed and drive through each other, which will take away the simulation feeling.

it can be used for trolling too, as Kravaty explained.

Your second idea is quite confusing, if you are talking about auto reconnect after you got kicked for high ping. I understood it's not possible because you session needs a valid id which is only obtained when starting the game. It expires after x-minutes if you haven't played then. So you are required to obtain a new id by restarting the game.

@Any dev, cm or pm: correct my statement if wrong.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I'm giving basic ideas not full because they can edit stuff later on like it goes back to collision zone when your 30 meters from the truck

I think no damage mod would be more better because it would be alot easier to implement

What is unreal is having trucks that can go 100 MPH! no trucks in the uk can go that speed unless they have taken the limiter off which is illegal also trucks can't go 100MPH with loads on unless they have been modded alot but still UNREALISTIC 

won't work because if i had collisions turned on in my game and i ram someone who has them turn off, I'll still collide with them on my screen because i have them turned on and they will go through me on there screen because they have them turned off

I mean get a "NO DAMAGE" MOD so if I ram you it will still be collision and I wont get any damage 

I see it unrealistic when there is no speed limit on EU2 since when can trucks go 100MPH yes when modded but when modded to take that speed they are no longer suitable for the road on every single game you get "Unrealism" 

Games will be always games that's for sure, but when you are playing a simulator you try to keep the features that the game provides you not remove them in this case having no damage Yes, it may help you avoid many trolls and bad drivers but again you lose the awareness from being cautious to your fellow drivers which shows who respects the European Traffic laws and also who respects others and who doesn't.

Maybe the Europe#2 is unrealistic because there is no speed limit and that's why most players play in Europe#1.

• Upvote 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Your second idea is quite confusing, if you are talking about auto reconnect after you got kicked for high ping. I understood it's not possible because you session needs a valid id which is only obtained when starting the game. It expires after x-minutes if you haven't played then. So you are required to obtain a new id by restarting the game.

@Any dev, cm or pm: correct my statement if wrong.

Login tickets are only valid for 5 minute (you have to press drive within 5 minutes of logging in), they are also invalidated once you are actually connected to the server.

I see it unrealistic when there is no speed limit on EU2 since when can trucks go 100MPH yes when modded but when modded to take that speed they are no longer suitable for the road on every single game you get "Unrealism" 

Just keep playing on Eu1 and stop complaining,I love Eu2 :D And why Scs put an option to turn off speed limit as they know some peeps like to play that way,if you was the auther of the game i might listen too you :D

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

don't forget EU1 doesn't allow you to reach 70MPH anyway with the speed restriction, max is 68MPH (without ingame limiter on) so wouldn't work, and as everyone says, all you have to do is get to a little incline and drop below the magic speed and suddenly you become an airline pilot for a while (hell might get you to your destination quicker) I understand where youre coming from, sometimes it gets annoying when youre behind someone (over 100m away) and suddenly they get a lag spike or something and suddenly you find yourself meeting the back of their truck rather quickly, all I can say is don't drive so close? or watch the road?

IRL driving also involves being aware at trolls. We see them usually during the weekend - They're called drunk drivers!

It caught they first get a temporary ban (sober up at police station) and a fine, but it it happens too often they will revoke your license (permaban)..

Imperfect drivers are a real life reality. I know allot of my collegues would very much be able to disable the 'zombie attack' mod feature currently in Calais, Zeebrugge, Genth and Antwerp. And it probably won't take long before they are in the Rotterdam region trying to make it to the UK.. 

Edited by zyprexia

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

well in MP true that something should be done to help with "dropout" damage when someone hits a massive lag spike and believe me, trying to stop a 24t load from 62MPH to 0MPH in less than 500m is a tall order to avoid an accident, but all I can say is suck it up princesses, its life, sure you can say this and that could be added but lets face it, if you hit someone from behind, youre not watching the road enough and doing enough to avoid a crash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.