Controllers VS Wheels!

edgarinskas

What do you prefer more?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer/use more?

• Controller!!!!!
    • Steering wheel!!!!

I see that a lot of you have a DFGT. How good is it as a wheel? Not just for ETS but for other driving games? Is the noise too loud? Are the gas and break pedals responsive enough? What about the flappy pedal gear shifters? I've heard that they are too small.
I'm thinking of buying a second hand wheel and DFGT doesn't seem like a bad purchase when so many of you are happy with it. G25 / G27 are too expensive even second hand  :(

lu2f-1-644c.jpg

Trying to ignore the "stupid question" (does anybody prefer seriously a controller instead of a Wheel???? LOL, ok, just joking) I will add my opinion for those trying to find a Wheel:

• Driving Force GT
    • Cheapest and durable
    • 2 Pedals + Secuential = Enough for F1/GT Racing and comfort driving
  • G25
    • In case of being in good conditions, best prize/quality
    • Clutch and H-Pattern = Real Simulation
    • Secuential Option = Easy config. for racing.
  • G27
    • NEW before Logitech takes it out of market like they said.
    • Clutch + H-Pattern = Real Simulation
    • LED Pad, More keys + More Silent
  • G29/920
    • Not Worth the price
  • Thrustmaster / Fanatec
    • Advanced FFB
    • Only for Racing addicts

lkRjRkb.png

i made my own  its a Volvo fh 16 750  truck  made all out  of timber metal  it took me a  long time to make  i made it like im driving a real truck  my  front screen window is the monitors  and  the table built inside as well my roof is see through  i can see day time and night time real life  and  i got a g27 due to when my other steering wheel broke off at ep  so yea steering wheels are nice 

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived