Speedlimit at 90 kph on server eu1

floppy_800

Hey folks,

the reason for so many accidents is often wreckless driving because of to much speed (I saw it yesterday in the evening many times). People are thinking to drive with 110 kph. Then they have to overtake other drivers which are driving 90 kph on 2-lane-roads or in corners, lose control of the lorry and crash. This is not accetable! Please reduce maximum speed on server eu1 to 90 kph (like in reality in europe).

Yours sincerely

Floppy_800

The allowed speedlimit in the uk for Trucks under 7.5 tonnes is 110km/h (except England, Scotland & Wales), for Trucks over 7.5t the speedlimit is 96km/h......and now ask yourself which one of those two are represented in the game.

But that is not really a matter, since they still have to use the speedlimiter there and would not be able to drive faster than 90 km/h ;)

@Willy "Useless topic because 110 is the best" You don´t understand people can have different opinions? Then i could answer your commment with

"Useless comment, 90kmh limit is the best way."

This has been discussed a lot of times, and it's said that he limit will stay like this. He just needed to use the search button to see that there was a lot others ot topics like this one.

As said it has been discussed probably a thousand times now with the reasons why it was changed back and forth.  There's no point in starting another "Speedlimit" topic, it has just calmed down from the massive topics about it a couple of months back (before it was changed to 110).

In short - if you want it 90, drive at 90.  If people want to drive faster at 110 then they can.  Its your choice on what you want to do.

Me thinks this should be locked, otherwise another war will break loose.

Seeings as most accidents and turn overs are on roads with sharp turns, it doesn't matter if the limit is 110 or 90, if you don't bother to hit the brakes youre going over end of, besides do you know how long it will take to go from the furthest east of the map to thefurest north of the map at 90KMH? its unrealistic. if you want 90KMH stick the ingame limiter on, end off.

^^

True, but looking on it one way and just say "110 is best, no mather what you think." That is a bit without perspectives....

Never saw that the "Mods" are commenting the way that it is so in real life.

You just have to look at the comment i replied earlier, where he says that 110 is the uk speed limit, but ignores the fact that it would not apply to any of the trucks in the game (and just so you guys know, i dont care what the limit on the server is, i just wanted to show that something is "justified" with real life stuff, while the other part of the real life stuff is ignored..).

The allowed speedlimit in the uk for Trucks under 7.5 tonnes is 110km/h (except England, Scotland & Wales), for Trucks over 7.5t the speedlimit is 96km/h......and now ask yourself which one of those two are represented in the game.

But that is not really a matter, since they still have to use the speedlimiter there and would not be able to drive faster than 90 km/h ;)

Hold on..... "speedlimit in the UK ............ (except England, Scotland & Wales)".... so what you mean is "speedlimit in Northern Ireland", as once you take England, Scotland & Wales out of the equation, what else is left?

Soarfly Haulage VLC Driver

Then they have to overtake other drivers which are driving 90 kph on 2-lane-roads or in corners, lose control of the lorry and crash

tbh the times ive ever crashed overtaking have been down to there lag not speed one minute there straight next minute there buried intot he side of you lol i just give them warning im coming thro and stay as straight as poss etc

It his first post please go easy on him :D

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Archived