Fuel station no collide

.StεvƐ.

Suggestion Name: No collide at fuel stations

Suggestion Description: Add no collision zones to fuel station, especially busy stations that get the most traffic
Any example images: no
Why should it be added?: to allow multiple people to fill up with fuel, especially if someone is suddenly AFK while refuelling and blocking the fuel station, also eliminates problems where convoys stop for fuel and can be queued out onto the inside lane of the highways.

Footnote: this may have been suggested in the past but it really is necessary to be taken on board about this issue that is getting more frequent. especially in high traffic areas, e.g. Rotterdam.

Like this ideal as the first time i went in one i drove straight into the back of another trucker lol luckily its was a friend who knew i didnt know :unsure:

but  i dont know if the devs can add NCZ in this game or not? maybe why it wasnt added before but will +1 just incase they can and like you said would be handy in a convoy ;)

It has its Pros and its Cons

Pros:

Less wait time for fuel

When someone spawns in at a fuel parking bay, you wont go flying like I have done a few times.\

Cons

Removes all realism out of the game

People can just wait and be patient or move to EU #2 where its all NCZ

• Upvote 1

^^ no its not, EU2 used to be NCZ but it is not anymore, it's like EU1 but without the speed limiter. 

When did this get changed? I knew it changed a while ago but I thought that they changed it back to NCZ

You really should search the forums more before posting. Anyways, it's a -1 from me because it's unrealistic and one of the few experiences of actually waiting behind one another, and getting rid of that would get rid of that feeling. There hasn't been too many issues of someone blocking the gas station. I know trucks can spawn in and make others glitch into the ground, ect....but there are other ways to solve that problem than adding non collision zones.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

It has its Pros and its Cons

Pros:

Less wait time for fuel

When someone spawns in at a fuel parking bay, you wont go flying like I have done a few times.\

Cons

Removes all realism out of the game

People can just wait and be patient or move to EU #2 where its all NCZ

No need to talk about realism, since when do you teleport to garages? Since when do you drive through people when you service your truck? There is no realism...

No need to talk about realism, since when do you teleport to garages? Since when do you drive through people when you service your truck? There is no realism...

I don't do any of these (at least try not to as much as possible) because I actually treat this game as a simulator instead of a joke like some others out there.

Some people have different levels of seriousness to this game and I for one try to keep it very serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

A -1 from me as it would make the game very unrealistic. Also you rarely see more than 2 people at a petrol station, except convoys that stop there. And if you see someone blocking you from refueling just report them and drive to the next petrol station.

that's all fine if you have the fuel for it but if youre playing realisticly you try and use up as much fuel as you can to cut the costs and if someones blocking the station then youre screwed because that's probably the last fuel station you can make it to. and believe me ive tried the who reporting, screenshot stuff for this problem but me and a group of 10 of us were stuck waiting half an hour (IRL) to get fuel because we all must have had the same idea, reason? some kid afk or timedout or trolling sat in the fuel station on the Denmark/german boarder.

If anything it's you lot who are trying to turn this game into a 'real life simulator'. What's the point? Hardly any of you can drive truck in real life. At the end of the day it's a game, and it's a place where you can enjoy yourself and have fun and mess around. So treat it like a game.

Well you threat it like it's a circus. Everybody noticed it from SFH convoy.

-

Anyway, still I think that NCZ shouldn't be added there, it ruins the joy of waiting for something.

@Kravaty

It require map modding, for example in ProMods there are some fuel station with many triggers, but as I said, it requires map modding so I don't think it'll be made.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.