Krigarjonas

Post your setup

yeh i wonder which monitor he uses for ets2mp and cool Gta 5 map i also have one and i heard that if you use a blacklight with the gta 5 map there are secrets hidden on the map

No xD, I use the 50" screen for having multiple windows open at once and the 24" for playing on...

Oh cool, that would have been weird to drive at an angle like that :)

and cool Gta 5 map i also have one and i heard that if you use a blacklight with the gta 5 map there are secrets hidden on the map

That would be cool, what kind of secrets?

Why aren't we allowed to use Imgur? I can't post my setup :(

What do you mean by not allowed? - All pics i've posted here are uploaded @ it

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws

"You are not allowed to use that extension here". Its said it with every other picture i've tried to insert from imgur

ensure that you use the ones that start with i.imgur.com and end with png/jpg/jpeg/gif and not the ones that just go imgur.com/…

SGnXHDI.jpg

Damn, the image is massive in editing mode. 

Anyway, my computer is in my bedroom, which is the smallest room in the house except the bathroom and cupboard. So i can't have infinite layout.

I did have 5.1 surround, but due to cables and inconvenient placement, i had to downgrade to 2.1. 

I have a 24 Inch monitor, although I will be getting the 32 from the sitting room and wall mounting it.

My desk was also bigger but once I downgraded to 2.1, I didn't need the extra room, plus it blocked the door slightly

My driving wheel is behind the chair, then behind that is my bed then behind that is the wall

The baby in the bottom left is my PC :)

ensure that you use the ones that start with i.imgur.com and end with png/jpg/jpeg/gif and not the ones that just go imgur.com/…

or copy the one w/ BBcode

^^

I can spot a white cat on a blue background there ;)

but is that the PC you have in your signature? or is it a different one

Yeah , same one as in the signature. :)

• Upvote 1