Post your car

yahhoow

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my car, but when I get license I will be insured on this motor.

EJIQEWa.jpg

2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec, and a massive 1.25L engine (Obvious sarcasm is obvious), but it's surprisingly a nice run-around. I have tested it on private property nearby and she drives like a dream, and that horn would make all the mongs you find around leeds get out of my way :3

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

I think I posted my family's car months ago, but I'll post again.

EgbEJ23.png

1996 Kia Credos. My dad's first car. He says that driving this car in 90s as newcomer was like driving a brand-new BMW as teenager now.

And also my grandfather's Ssang Yong Chairman.

ckSC2HQ.jpg

One of the most expensive Korean sedan at that time.

Don't have a car though.

This is the first one I drive. Not the same one but of the same type and same color.

u7Vd8qd.jpg

interior

SDmD82n.jpg

It's just a really cheap van and I never seen any vehicle to be so hard to drive.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^ Did a quote for a Renault Megane 1.9 dCi that cost £100, and the insurance quotes were staggeringly high! The Cheapest quote was £4000, and the highest was £30,000!!! I'm 15, and since I have experience with cars and know how to change gear and all that (thanks G27 <3), I should be quoted for much less. I did put that I was 17 and that I'd just passed my driving test a month ago, but had these insurance companies seen me drive, those quotes would be much much lower. The problem is that internet based quotes are not a true reflection of one's actual insurance cost. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a car myself :(

Being 17 and having my provisional (doing my theory and practical tests soon) I do some additional lessons on Dad's car. Insurance is an extra £60 a month (£100 in total) which is a tonne cheaper than insuring even a 1.2  :huh: 

Not my picture but same colour (we don't have the darkened windows and different alloys) so is basically the same car.

audi__a6_avant_2_5_s_line_euro_4_dpf_atm

Is a Audi A6 Avant (Estate). 2003 so its getting on a bit but the 2.5 TDi goes like the wind  :lol:

Lad Logistics

76561198085923765.png

4546682805.png

(This is why I'm mostly on singleplayer)

^ Did a quote for a Renault Megane 1.9 dCi that cost £100, and the insurance quotes were staggeringly high! The Cheapest quote was £4000, and the highest was £30,000!!! I'm 15, and since I have experience with cars and know how to change gear and all that (thanks G27 <3), I should be quoted for much less. I did put that I was 17 and that I'd just passed my driving test a month ago, but had these insurance companies seen me drive, those quotes would be much much lower. The problem is that internet based quotes are not a true reflection of one's actual insurance cost. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a car myself :(

Still think that driving a real car and driving with a G27 is different..

ETS2Data Founder

Still think that driving a real car and driving with a G27 is different..

Oh it is. No game will ever simulate real driving conditions and real cars behave differently under different speeds. Never think you'll be a good driver just because you can race on a G27, you will end up in a tree!

Lad Logistics

76561198085923765.png

4546682805.png

(This is why I'm mostly on singleplayer)

Oh it is. No game will ever simulate real driving conditions and real cars behave differently under different speeds. Never think you'll be a good driver just because you can race on a G27, you will end up in a tree!

True, I saw that with a friend of mine who was like: Yea I can drift with your M3 and bla bla bla, I have experience with a nice steering wheel, probs the G27 too. So I gave him the keys and he almost crashed it and killed me too..

so @autobahn_speed please don't try things you do with your G27 in real life :P

ETS2Data Founder

True, I saw that with a friend of mine who was like: Yea I can drift with your M3 and bla bla bla, I have experience with a nice steering wheel, probs the G27 too. So I gave him the keys and he almost crashed it and killed me too..

so @autobahn_speed please don't try things you do with your G27 in real life :P

lol lads, trust me I didn't just learn how to drive with G27, I've driven for a tiny distance before :P I'll be flashing my Bimmers lights at you on the Autobahn though so watch out  ;)

Ooh actual driving and driving on a computer with a steering wheel controller are two totally different things. You shouldn't think you're a pro driver if you're a 14 year old kid who's played with a wheel for many hours (like me  :P). I've driven my dad's Hyundai Terracan like, what, a few kilometres? On a dirt road ofcourse and with the guidance of my dad. 

lol lads, trust me I didn't just learn how to drive with G27, I've driven for a tiny distance before :P I'll be flashing my Bimmers lights at you on the Autobahn though so watch out  ;)

You can try haha, usually drive between 250-330 on the autobahn depends on how I feel :P, sometimes 130 but then I have other people in the car.

ETS2Data Founder

Archived