Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Post your car

yahhoow

Hi guys,

Let's post your car in the thread :D! I'm excited to see what cars you truckers are driving.

I'll start with mine:

BMW M3 e92 (V8, 420HP, between 400-500 of torque (don't know the exact torque anymore))

My profile pic is the BMW I8, which I was driving for a day, but i preferred the new M4 or M3, but i didn't want to pay 150k EURO for my  2nd car, so that why I chose the BMW m3 e92 (Coupe) 

A picture: 

2i7bswh.png

Thanks, Yahhoow!

ETS2Data Founder

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. You get a lot of people here (especially 16-29 year olds) driving tuned cars thinking they rule the roads. When in reality it's just stupid and unnecessary to have massive front grilles and aerodynamic crap. They all look like the car I posted above ;)

I know these kind of people, well they don't tune cars like that, the tune m3s, m4s and that kinda cars.. Don't see the need in tuning your car, yet  ;p

Wait... the bmw is your 2nd car? :o What's your other? :)

I don't own a car... Same reason as Leeds Lad :(

Yes it's my second car ;p

My first car is a KIA Shuma, don't start laughing, because there is a story behind the car.

It was my father's car back in the days, but unfortunately he passed away when I was 9 so my mom took the car. 4 months ago I bought her a Fiat 500 Turbo, because she wanted a new car, but didn't have the money for it. I don't want to sell the KIA, because it was from my dad, so I'm actually driving both cars..

ETS2Data Founder

My pussy magnet , only 60hp (young driver) yet I still pay €1000 insurance.

A 1000 euro? Im paying 318 euro a month for my BMW M3, which has 420 HP and I'm 18 years old.. You need to get that checked out mate!

@ kravaty: I can't promise you anything  :rolleyes:

Woah... The girls are gonna love your slow, big, unattractive car  ;) only joking  :lol:

He can barrow my BMW M3, which is a pussy magnet.. it's insane :P

ETS2Data Founder

Woah... The girls are gonna love your slow, big, unattractive car ;) only joking :lol:

I like my car :P its big inside :D alot of place for girls ^^

aint she beautiful? :3

23u6jyc.jpg

A 1000 euro? Im paying 318 euro a month for my BMW M3, which has 420 HP and I'm 18 years old.. You need to get that checked out mate!

Yep, 1000 euro's. Insurance is considering me as a young driver until my 27. I'm registered as primairy driver, unlike most people of my age register their parents as primairy drivers. We did this because when you have a accident, police or the insurance can go ask in your neighbourhood who drives the most with that car. And when they indicate you ... you get to pay alot more because you are 'fraudulent'. ect ect ect

I like my car :P its big inside :D alot of place for girls ^^

Yep, 1000 euro's. Insurance is considering me as a young driver until my 27. I'm registered as primairy driver, unlike most people of my age register their parents as primairy drivers. We did this because when you have a accident, police or the insurance can go ask in your neighbourhood who drives the most with that car. And when they indicate you ... you get to pay alot more because you are 'fraudulent'. ect ect ect

Weird shit man.. but that's not a month right? Because for a 1000 euros a month you can drive a freaking ferarri haha ;p

ETS2Data Founder

Archived